Author Topic: New(ish) here!  (Read 2290 times)

Offline playboy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Click the planet on my profile. ;]
    • View Profile
    • Leave an anonymous message!
Re: New(ish) here!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2017, 06:59:08 pm »
Welcome! Hope to see you around!
Feel free to shoot me a pm or whisper me in-game if you have any questions or just want someone to talk to!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 07:13:52 pm »
It makes me happy to see ye'v finally gotten an account! Woohoo!
I am so glad you are interested in rping as there are endless packs and prides of all different species and themes! I hope you will enjoy em all! If you have any questions don't be shy and PM me! <3

Welcome again!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline MyEngriish

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 08:08:41 pm »
     Aye im glad to see new floofs around.Hope im gonna meet ye in-game soon.
     Glad yer got an account i've been waiting 2 years for one.Don't be afraid to PM me or anyone else if ye have any questions.
               Hope yer having fun and may the rest of your stay be the same:>
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 10:42:27 pm by Venomas »

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2017, 08:20:36 pm »
Welcome to FH! I also 'ave a strange sleeping schedule, so we could totally chat until dawn. X'D If ye need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Hope ye 'ave a great time with us and that the dreaded Hot Chocolate monster doesn't come after y'er new computer.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2017, 12:48:43 am »
Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear about all of the complications with joining, but I wish you a warm welcome here and hope you enjoy the game. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline WingedWolf717

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2017, 01:28:51 am »
oh my goodness you guys!! i'd figured i'd get at least a FEW welcomes, but i wake up and..2 WHOLE PAGES?! goodness gracious, i've never been so welcome in my life!! ;W;
nice to know there's so many other nocturnal people here, haha XD
kuri, the laptop was a chromebook. DON'T get one. the screen's been held to the keyboard only by some thick cords for MONTHS. everything hates it, including itself.
and i actually had my first real rp last night with one o my friends, we were clouded leopards. had to go to bed, but it was great! :D
once again, thank you all so much for such a huge and warm welcome!! ...you are the kings & queens of first impressions, dang. X'D
i'd never have expected so much...just...welcoming! this!! thank you so much!!! ;W; <3
if all the forums are this kind, you can certainly expect to see me here more often!
and once again! THANK! YOU! SO! FREAKING! MUCH!! ;W; <3<3
Icon & char in icon (c) WingedWolf717

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 01:30:46 am »
oh my goodness you guys!! i'd figured i'd get at least a FEW welcomes, but i wake up and..2 WHOLE PAGES?! goodness gracious, i've never been so welcome in my life!! ;W;
kuri, the laptop was a chromebook. DON'T get one. the screen's been held to the keyboard only by some thick cords for MONTHS. everything hates it, including itself.
and i actually had my first real rp last night with one o my friends, we were clouded leopards. had to go to bed, but it was great! :D
once again, thank you all so much for such a huge and warm welcome!! ...you are the kings & queens of first impressions, dang. X'D
i'd never have expected so much...just...welcoming! this!! thank you so much!!! ;W; <3
if all the forums are this kind, you can certainly expect to see me here more often!
and once again! THANK! YOU! SO! FREAKING! MUCH!! ;W; <3<3v

You're very welcome! Have fun!<33
not active here anymore ♡

Offline WingedWolf717

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2017, 06:06:12 am »

Will do, hehe! thanks!! <3
also, am i the only one who's noticed that on the page you have to keep open while you play, it says "your" when it should say "you're"?
Would've made a post about this but didn't know where it would go, hehe ^^;

Icon & char in icon (c) WingedWolf717

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2017, 08:33:50 am »

Will do, hehe! thanks!! <3
also, am i the only one who's noticed that on the page you have to keep open while you play, it says "your" when it should say "you're"?
Would've made a post about this but didn't know where it would go, hehe ^^;

Lol! I never took notice to that. We had a thread about All The Words Being Capitalized But one So oUr sERver mAster cHanGed iT. Dunno what may happen now. Server Master Raz may just misspell the rest of the words to make fix it. X'D I'm giggling just thinking about it.

Anyhoo, so glad ye feel welcome here with us! That's just how we like it. Hope to catch ye around, hun!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Fenrii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Everyone dance the Cuticle Dance!
    • ArhereArtPL
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2017, 11:15:27 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart friend! I'm also love staing late at night, but when in my country is night in  America was day XD
I'm really want to meet you in game :)
~The cat from another universe:3~
My DeviantArt: http://arhereartpl.deviantart.com/