Author Topic: Taizer's mesh website.  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Taizer

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • "I can have a margarita at 11:30 am if I want to."
    • TaizerFH
    • TaizerFH
    • View Profile
Taizer's mesh website.
« on: March 31, 2017, 10:04:22 pm »
I was unsure of where to notify of this, but all my mesh will now only be available for download via my Wix hosted website, https://taizerfh.wixsite.com/digitalviolence

I'll be updating my existing Mesh threads with my website link,  but everything new will only be placed on there and not to the FH forums or to DA.
I'm working on setting up a twitter to notify people when I release new mesh. :3 Once I have that I'll put the link here in this post x
Looking for my converted mesh? You can find them here ! https://taizerfh.wixsite.com/digitalviolence

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Taizer's mesh website.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 10:53:38 pm »
Very nice and very nicely laid out. I particularly like the disclaimer. Hopefully nubs will not lash out at you again, as you've clearly shared and stated that you do not own anything or sell for profit etc. Glad to see that you have made a home for all your conversions.

I think though, that this thread could be better hosted in the Meshes board. Mainly because the link serves a main purpose as a re-direct to a site that hosts all of your converted mesh and object downloads/creations for FeralHeart, so it doesn't seem very off topic in my opinion. If you were to share a link in the media section, it's a place mainly suited for shared links that lead to off-topic external sites. In this case, the site you have shared has the purpose of mainly converted mesh and object downloads as said.

A Nuzzle for this!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:47:09 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Gigi

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 11:38:55 pm »
I think this is a very nice thing to do! Making your own website, with all your meshes, is very helpful for us! ^^

ForestHysteria

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 03:40:50 am »
I like the idea you have a nice site for all of our FH mesh needs. Thanks for sharing with us c: