Poll

should FH relise new items and new animations for and canine and feline?

YEAH
4 (36.4%)
no
0 (0%)
no the animtons and items are fine
1 (9.1%)
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
2 (18.2%)
maybe
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: April 06, 2017, 03:47:50 pm

Author Topic: should FH release new items and new animations for the canine and feline  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Orthrus

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Trash
    • Chqra
    • Asriel
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 02:46:13 pm by illegallyDead »
Always be nice, Kind hearts get kind things.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
There are actually quite a few different animations out there, like Goldchocobo's and Tailgate's animations. Those are free for download, and I believe Goldie has made multiple.

Same goes for items. You can make your own, or download them. The largest is the Legendary Items pack, and it has a ton of items for you to use in it.

While I believe that animations should still be left as optional downloads (as you may not like one you download, so you can turn back to the original), I would like to see quite a few more items just downloaded with the game by default.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
I'm honestly rather mixed on having more items for the game itself. It would be nice to have them all there yes, but it would also tend to make the game file larger and possibly harder for people to download. Plus, you're going to have some people that don't actually want all those extra items clogging their game and taking room. Some people prefer Vanilla FH.

So yeah, I think the items should really always be a download option for us floofs.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
If FeralHeart were to release new items, I'd rather they be items that fit better on each of the models. A lot of the collars aren't fit for the canine models and therefore, sink into the necks of them. However, this would require someone with modelling and rigging knowledge in order to make this. Maybe someday we will find someone!

As for animations, the animations would have to replace the old ones rather than become new additional ones due to us missing the source code. This is also a great idea but once again, requires someone with a skillset to help out and make it happen.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
a lot of people actually create animations like myself. I'll give you the link although I only have Feline at this moment. (Currently working on canine :3) I really hope this helps you out.

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60642.msg836791#msg836791

ForestHysteria

It is a good idea, but takes time and tons of work. Luckily, users have made their own animations and item packs ^^