Author Topic: New and Definitely Not Improved : Four Years Later  (Read 2920 times)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: New and Definitely Not Improved : Four Years Later
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2017, 07:40:29 pm »
She doesn't want me to own any knives or even shoot a gun at a shooting range. Sure, she's the parent and I do respect her decision but how she pushes it is beyond the age of eighteen. Ha, relationship issues.[/color]
i had like, 20 or more but they got stolen..
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Krankheit

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2017, 09:24:11 pm »
I used to watch Happy Tree Friends between the older kids shoulder when I was in Leisure Center after school. I believe I was only 8 years old. It was a huge shpw in my country back then. (I'm from Dennark)
I remember tons of episodes but sadly not the character names ^^
My favorite episode is where the green soldier goes psycho on his birthday because he sees things that reminds him of the war. :)

That's a long detailed introduction you've made up there, pretty good.

I started at the age of eight as well, but alone. I'd lock my doors and watch them. I didn't return to them for possible 6 years and I still remembered all of the names. Those guys were infused inside my brain. My favorite episode is "Without a Hitch" which was a Halloween Special featuring Flippy and Flaky. The episode you're talking about is "Party Animal" (part 2? I think there were two parts) That one was great, too. Simply balloons popping gets him to snap. Poor guy-- and everyone else around him.

No, I didn't look up anything I'm literally a freak for this show now. I usually don't remember the episode names unless they star my green fur-ball.

And thank you.

Oh! Welcome back to le Feralheart, and our forums love! You seem really cool.
Please check out the most recent update from June ; and most of all -

Have fun! <3

Thank you. I've already situated myself back into this game long before I posted. I usually keep quiet on the forum but the community is more inviting on the forum than in game, it seems. Thank you, nonetheless.

She doesn't want me to own any knives or even shoot a gun at a shooting range. Sure, she's the parent and I do respect her decision but how she pushes it is beyond the age of eighteen. Ha, relationship issues.[/color]
i had like, 20 or more but they got stolen..

Quote of a quote of a quote...
Sorry about that, man. Some of those get real expensive.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2017, 10:18:19 pm »
Welcome back to Feral Heart! Glad that you decided to come back to us, you sound like a very interesting person indeed<3
I respect deeply your patriotism towards America, that's a very honorable quality to have. I wish you luck of achieving your goals of joining the Reserves!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Krankheit

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2017, 10:22:39 pm »
Welcome back to Feral Heart! Glad that you decided to come back to us, you sound like a very interesting person indeed<3
I respect deeply your patriotism towards America, that's a very honorable quality to have. I wish you luck of achieving your goals of joining the Reserves!

Thank you. I'm striving for it but for now I just have to make it through high school.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2017, 10:44:31 pm »
Welcome back to FH, Krank! Ye seem like a very interesting person. I hope we get the cnahce to bump into each other in game sometime soon.

Best of luck with getting into the Reserves!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧