Author Topic: FlewToTheCity  (Read 1451 times)

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
FlewToTheCity
« on: June 01, 2017, 11:35:11 am »
holla, i see you have come to stalk my biography.
i will start from my personal and continue onto my feralheart information.

PERSONAL

My real name is Bryah, I'm 17 years old. I was born on the 8th of January 2000. I was born in a small city within Victoria Australia, I currently have moved into that city after living with my mum for 16 years. At the moment I am completing my last year of school whilst devoting most of my time here. I'm an animal lover so I own 2 birds, 3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 bearded dragon and a few fish. My goals in life are to take up be a Retail Assistant in a Pet store, Also to help improve this game in any way I can.

My personality I would say is kind, Honest and Passionate. I am willing to talk with anyone who approaches me and also willing to help with anything they ask, Honesty is one of the main things about me, I wont lie to you and I will tell you my dead set honest opinion about something. I'm also passionate about certain topics, Once you get me going its hard to stop me.

LIKES AND DISLIKES

. Talking with everyone
. Positive Vibes
. Designing/Creating
. Preset Creation
. Web Designing
. Game of Thrones
. Birds
. Food

Dislikes:
. Bulling
. Negative Attitude/Vibes
. Cursing around young-lings
. Discrimination
. Trolling (in any way or form)
. My game crashing
. Tomatoes
. Potatoes

RELATIONSHIPS

Relationship: I am currently taken by my amazing boyfriend, We have been dating for 7 months now and he has changed my life. I love him to bits and couldn't be any happier.

Friendships: Hard to say, I haven't really made many friends on here seeing I had restarted all over again. The closest are probably Jackelope, MysticFlame and Shakko.

FERALHEART BIOGRAPHY:

On November the 2nd, 2011 at 06:29:59 am, I created my first account on Feralheart (6 Years with FH WOO!). In the start I was very much a noob, I remember myself asking someone in Bonfire what WEBS meant. The first group I ever joined as a pride located in Fluorite plains, My characters name was Mira (she was a v grumpy woman). After a while Feralheart started to help out with my Vocabulary and English skills within Story writing. By now I made a new account, This current account, ~Minti3~ was the original username, I remember playing in a pride on a huge custom map, My characters name was Sol and he was a prince of some certain pride, Thats where I met Summer (Only remember her as Summer ;o;). Myself and Summer are still in contact which is amazing and she is like a mother towards me (even though she is a few years older). Once I started growing up a bit, School started to get harder and my time for FH grew lesser and lesser by the second. I was on and off again during this time, Once I was more active I joined a group called TEC for the first time, Under the character Comando (bless her soul). After about 1 year and 3 months of Inactivity I decided to hop back on again, Now my user name is FlewToTheCity, And now this is where I am.

Main Character: Benjen
Main Group: Eclipse Pride (eclipse-pride.proboards.com)
Main Location: Eastern Pass, The Grounds.

Please don't be shy, Come find me and talk to me. I won't bite c:

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: FlewToTheCity
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 11:51:21 am »
Aye! We're Australian buddies baha.
I really like your name and a Retail Assistant in a Pet Shop sounds like one of the coolest jobs in all honesty!

I love how you have formatted this bio aswell, it's really easy to read and understand.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 12:06:45 pm »
Lovely bio you have here! BUT YOU DON'T LIKE POTATOES??!?!?!?? HOOOOW?!??!?!? DDDDD: -cri-

Nah it's fine. I'm just a potato freak. Mmmmmchessypotatoessoundsonice

Stay on topic there Az

But nice to learn more about you! I would really like to talk sometime, cause you seem like a very nice person!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 12:25:09 pm »
Seen you around with that awesome character, Benjen, of yours! Absolutely stunning design and incredible choice of markings indeed. Also had you make art for Shurtle, and I can't thank you enough for that- getting to know you a bit more than just an artist and fellow floof on FeralHeart is certainly a great read! Congratulations on your 7 month relationship, and I'm soon to start watching Game of Thrones myself- can't wait to share that liking with you! Would love to have a conversation with you in-game some time. c:

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡