Author Topic: Maturity  (Read 2051 times)

Offline PotatoPotPie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • PPP
    • ImmaDerp
    • xerceus // teenagedtravesty
    • View Profile
Maturity
« on: May 25, 2017, 06:33:02 am »
uhhhh, hello?

i'm not really sure how to start this, other than a cringeworthy beginning like saying hello and owning up to the fact that even after all these years, i'm not good at titles and still don't know how to start...

anyway, hey, hello, hi.

my name is Potato, formerly and still known as PotatoPotPie.

this is kinda, sorta, really awkward, and despite being an experienced member around these parts, i am still very uncomfortable when it comes to introductions. for anyone who doesn't know me, and i'm not going to be surprised if you don't, I used to be addicted to FeralHeart, the game and the forums. severely addicted. i'm not just saying that all Willy Billy or whatever that saying is, I'm serious.

i loved this game with every fiber of my being. it was the only thing that could make me feel happy and excited (well except for Toontown but TT is dead, like my soul, hahaha. ha... k I'm done) and it was a guilty pleasure of mine. i used to spend hours on here, chatting up new friends, roleplaying  in game, and making some of the best friendships in my life. i  am still friends with many of the people I met YEARS ago on here and I owe it all to FH. i had a reputation around the Plains, many knew my name and adored me (lol i wish), and i became well known under my many warrior/hybrid/thing personas.

and this is the part where you might be wondering; "okay why do we care? so what?"

and this is where say; "you might not care about any of what i am saying, but i care and that's what matters."

there is a perfectly good explanation to all of this.

i wanted to reintroduce myself for like the 3rd time since i started playing this game because... well i don't know the actual reasoning, but it seemed like a good idea at the time and i'll stand strong by my reasons.

anyway, the actual point of all this is:

it's been about 4 years since i last logged in game, and 3 since i logged into the forms, and i never thought i was going to say it, but i'm coming back.

not forever like old times but just every now and then i would like to log back on and hang out and be a kid. which is strange because... well... i'm not a kid anymore. i mean, i'm technically still a kid by law, but i'm on the cusp of adulthood, and i think it would be cool to give this one more shot before college ultimately consumes my life and burns me to the ground, taking my money and dignity in the process...

anyway, here's a simply bio thing that i did in 2 minutes:

username: PotatoPotPie
alias: Potato,
hobbies: my #1 hobby is having multiple existential crisis, daydreaming, eating, sleeping, and my favorite one of all writing
fun fact: i started playing FH in the summer of 2011, which is about the time i either started or ended the 5th grade. i am in my final year of high school. i suffer from depression & depersonalization. i like animals.

about me:

if you made it this far, congratulations, super proud of you for sticking with me. here's the part of this introduction where you might get sad or uncomfortable, and i'm sorry.

when i started FeralHeart, i was really young, well, younger than what i am now, and i was very naive and stupid. i shouldn't have made this account so young, i should've waited, or asked my mom, but hey, thought i knew everything so i did it anyway, and well, i don't regret it. anyway, when i was younger, i met my forever group, Forestclan, and well, i was with them for a very very very long time. in fact, i watched that group burn to the ground several times, and always come back, so i thought for sure we would always be around. ha. fast forward a year, and everyone stopped coming on. my friends, my roleplay buddies, everyone just stopped coming on and i fell into an isolation. i was alone for weeks on end. but i had 4 friends who came back for me and we made the most. and then they left me too.

so why does that matter? it doesn't, but every great hero has a tragic back story, anyway:

like i said, it's been almost 4 years since i played this game, and most of my friends are now gone at college so i most likely will be alone 75% of the time. so if you see me, say hi, and i might say hi back, unless I'm eating, then i can't type.
'Cause you're the last of a dying breed
Write our names in the wet concrete
I wonder if your therapist knows everything about me

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Maturity
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 06:36:24 am »
Hi there! Glad to see you back! And I LOVE your user! And hey, you did wonderful at introducing yourself! Lot better than me anyway. With my short choppy little posts and severe social anxiety. So you did a wonderful job! You also sound like an amazing person to get to know! If you ever see me sitting like a lump in game, you're more than welcome to sit with me and strike up a conversation!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 02:42:30 pm »
Hello there PotatoPotPie!
First impressions, your username has certainly made me crave some shepherds pie. c:
Nevertheless, it's great to see an old member has decided to return to the community once more - especially with the new FeralHeart Update in place.
Hope you enjoy your in-game and forum experience as much as you have done so in the past!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 02:57:51 pm by Shurtle »

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 08:13:30 pm »
Welcome back! It's great to see some more old players returning. I hope you enjoy the game!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 08:38:30 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I love your intro. I hope you enjoy the game and meet some friendly fluffs along the way.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 08:44:26 pm »
Welcome back to Feral Heart PotatoPotPie I'm sure A LOT has changed since you were gone! I'm very sorry to hear about your group no longer being active but who knows maybe another will come along.

Please feel free to come up and say hey at any point in time!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 09:03:54 pm »
Welcome back to FH!! I hope you enjoy your stay here once again~
Farewell everyone<3

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 09:12:29 pm »
Welcome back to the world of FeralHeart.

Hope you enjoy your time with us once again.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 09:13:57 pm »
Welcome back to Feral Heart! Hope you have lots of fun here again c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 11:43:07 pm »
Welcome back to Feralheart, Potato!
I love your intro honestly don't be so down on yourself!

You seem like a really cool person I don't remember you from before but we should definetely talk sometime!
Hope to see you 'round and enjoy the update c:
not active here anymore ♡