Author Topic: What has been your best/most fun RP session in game?  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Alliieennss

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • O beautiful poison tree, let your power grow in me
    • View Profile
What has been your best/most fun RP session in game?
« on: April 25, 2017, 06:30:07 am »
Could be recent or could be from years ago! Whatever is most memorable to you in this moment.

I'm awful at RPing, and at my age it just feels embarrassing to be so bad at it haha, so I don't really rp at all. But one time!! (before the update in the before times) I was rping to myself for fun and someone kindly joined me and we explored Atlantis and the big empty cave and it was just a nice, chill time.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: What has been your best/most fun RP session in game?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 06:36:13 am »
Definitely my private rp I helped start over a year ago here on FH (even though most characters are human or monster based) Still going pretty strong to this day. It's pretty freaking epic. Lots of memories, both sad and hilarious come from this and I would honestly have a sad life without it. All other rps I was in before that pale into insignificance. Other rps I was in (mostly Warrior Cat rps) usually didn't follow a plot and lasted no more than a week. I lost interest pretty quick with them. So really don't remember much about them.

And psh, please. I'm not the best rper and I'm 21 years old. And I've been rping since I was 12 or 13. You would think I would be a professional but nah. xD Could be because I stopped rping for 2 years and just came back extremely rusty...

Nice topic though!

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 04:37:34 pm »
this is a really quick one,
I was part of a fox family who did nothing but make stupid jokes. All forms of literature were out the window.

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 04:49:32 pm »
For just a single RP session, I'd go with one of the roleplays I've had with my friends in past years for FHORD, actually. None of us usually did FH RPs outside of FHORD, so those would usually be pretty memorable (and would often derail from serious emotional RP to jokes, which is also totally acceptable).

As for an ongoing RP, I've been in an RP with someone on another website that's been going on for about 3 years. We've created an entire land and universe around this RP, there's so many characters and we're always trying to build on it some more.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 09:18:11 pm »
Back in the olden cringe of 2012 days, I had this RP as a cat of BloodClan and
I'd run around attacking people and they'd attack back. Was fun.

i dont rp much anymore, though

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 09:56:31 pm »
Outstanding topic! ;)

I remember one time in 2013, I roleplayed alone with my old best friend XxCreativexX, for days!
We flew like crazy around the wondrous floating objects in Sky's Rim. My character from the roleplay still exists to this minute! Her name is Kizi, she's a big dark fluffy canine with grey jaguar markings, angels wings, floppy ears, blue cute eyes, and big mohawk :)
I sadly don't remember my friends' character, but I undoubtl
y know it was cream-colored and violet.

I remember we were characterized with all kinds of fun super powers! I could turn invisible, teleport, use illusion, and glow to blind the target. My friend had the power to possess ice, fire, lightning, and air. And she also had healing powers. She tend to heal me often in battles against random people.
You have no idea, it was so amazing. I won't forget about it!
doing what i feel like

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 07:23:34 pm »
My most memorable moment while roleplaying happened back in 2014, when I was in a lab rp with one other person. I was tested on in an air chamber which was filled with hot air and it gave me tornado powers, while the other person was put in a fire chamber which gave her fire powers. We imagined there were scientists around us while testing was being performed.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 08:30:33 pm »
I'd say my best and most interesting roleplays are the FHORD/FHORFs I've participated in during the past two years. Seeing everyone taking part just to encourage people to open up with their roleplaying skills and help others improve by providing them with advice on how to extend their vocabulary has always been wonderful to see; even when people magpie their ideas and sometimes use a similar roleplay structure to improve. Not only that, but it's wonderful to finally see that FHORD/FHORF have been days where - forget the groups that are strictly literate or do not accept illiterates and people must be at least semi-literate - try a post, communicate with others through animal behaviour rather than just the typical text talk, and enjoy yourself!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡