Author Topic: If FeralHeart were a highschool...  (Read 1892 times)

Offline flowergirlscum

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
If FeralHeart were a highschool...
« on: July 15, 2017, 11:29:34 am »
(Please move this thread if it's in the wrong spot!)

Hey floofs! If FeralHeart were a school, what do you think it would be like??

Some interesting thoughts to consider might be;
   - Do you think certain maps could be converted into areas of the school (art buildings, gyms, a library, ect.)?
   - Who would be certain administration/staff/subject teachers?
   - Where would certain stereotypical groups fit into the social ladder?

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: If FeralHeart were a highschool...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 02:19:11 pm »
Imagine Tumblr. Imagine Tumblr convention. Place in some furries and some memes in there.
The school would blow up within 2 seconds.

Offline flowergirlscum

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 02:56:27 pm »
Imagine Tumblr. Imagine Tumblr convention. Place in some furries and some memes in there.
The school would blow up within 2 seconds.

HAHAHA I agree!! With all the drama I have witnessed over the years on this game, it'd be chaos. Not to mention all the hyperactive and random players that get around (coughcoughsonotmecoughcough)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 02:57:08 pm »
Very interesting...
In my view of things, put simple, this is how I think things would go.

- If I were to break down the Staff Team, I'd see them upholding the following duties of the school:

Server Master - would represent the TEC/ICT Administrator of the school (basically handles all the techy stuff wherever needed).

Head Admin - would represent the Head Master/Principal, as well as the school's fund organiser.

Co-Admin(s) - would represent the Deputy Head Master(s)/Principal(s).

Global Moderators - would represent the School's main office workers and guidance counselors of the school.

Moderators - would represent the teachers of the school.

Moderators in Training - would represent the teachers in training, in hopes to becoming a fully-trained teacher.

If I were to break down general members of Feral Heart, I'd see them upholding the following characteristics of the school:

Members of the Season - The school councilors/presidents. Basically the students of the school who have been chosen as such.

The helpful users of the Forum & In-game - All though they've not made it to the title of school councilor/president, they still share continuos efforts to aid those in need.

The active users of the Forum & In-game - The students who are interested in school work and have a high interest in certain subjects (boards) or RPs/Groups/Discussions.

User Characters/RP Groups - Basically the individual 'crowds' or likely individuals you are likely to see in schools. Such as:

▸ Geeks (the literate RPers)
▸ Band Geeks (rare, but the users who have a passion for music that it props up in conversation often)
▸ School Debate Team (the users who always have an opinion which either starts issues or is calmly debated about)
▸ Emos (the sensitive character RPers)
▸ Goths (the mature/gore RPers)
▸ Cheer Leaders (the over dramatic "I blinded myself with a leaf" TLK or general RPers)
▸ Drama Students (the users with already organized plots for their roleplay, or users who like to stir drama)
▸ Indipendent Students (the individuals & unique Fursonas of Feral Heart)
▸ Athletics/Jockeys (the power players)
▸ "Not yet hit puberty" Students (blinding bright characters/Trolls/Banned 4 No Reason)

Mini-Mods - In a school, they would be considered the Teacher's Pet. Users who like to; be on a pedestal, mimic mod actions, think they have the same authority a moderator has (such as warning users), like to be in control of a situation for the glory, provide information to users that may be or is incorrect but provides it anyway in hopes of grabbing the attention of staff, and generally like to see themselves as the equivalent of a moderator, and posts things distinctively obvious of their "want-to-be-mod" obsession, such as "PM me or a Member of Staff" for example. Even if it's a situation they cannot help with/is out of their hands.

I've ran out of ideas... I'll not update this post, but I will comment on other people's views on this topic!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 03:03:40 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline flowergirlscum

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 03:24:49 pm »
Love the effort you put into your reply Bawfle, that's exactly how I believe everything would be! The diversity of this community really does amaze me to no end.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 07:34:06 pm »
You forgot the exiled students who watch the others from afar and never do well in class.  They'd be the ones that never find a place and wander the maps trying to chat to find everyone is AFK ect.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline flowergirlscum

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 02:47:55 am »
You forgot the exiled students who watch the others from afar and never do well in class.  They'd be the ones that never find a place and wander the maps trying to chat to find everyone is AFK ect.

Yaaas omg! That's definitely going to be me with the new maps anyway lol.