Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 1386 times)

Cosmoscanine

Hi!
« on: May 08, 2011, 08:17:02 am »
Hi everyone, my name is Caelstis. I'm twenty-one years old and I'm trying to work my way through school currently. Most of my free time is spent playing online games, mostly other MMOs. I apologize in advance for the long post, I didn't know it would get this long, honest. D:

I discovered FH a few days ago after a long search for any manner of MMO that would let me play a four-legged creature, which seems to be an unfortunate few. I must admit that I'm a slight bit intimidated by this, as I have little experience with feral role-playing and I've been out of the RP loop in general for quite a while now. I currently have some other four-legged endeavors elsewhere, but it mostly involves hanging out and chatting, lately in the form of a horse. Needless to say, my writing skills are a little rusty. I'm also busy a lot, I don't commit very well, and... Well. I'll just stop that right there.

I've managed to make three characters so far:

Caelstis, some manner of lion-like creature,

Rickard, a maned wolf, and

Archaepyrus, a thylacine who's name I might change eventually. His facial markings will for sure be messed with as well. These are all fresh new characters made for FH's purpose, so they're not very developed and might be changed slightly as I play them more.

I'm mostly here to hang out and have some fun, and things like finding a mate or a family are of little concern to me. I'm quite content to just be friends with people, thank you. I'm hoping I'll find a group to get involved in for casual RP and all that, and I'm also slowly but surely learning the ways of map-making. Though I doubt I'll churn out anything brilliant any time soon.

I've also heard that not all of FH is like Bonfire Island is, and that's certainly a massive relief.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 09:08:46 am »
Hi there welcome to Feral Heart! :3
Cool chars!

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 10:39:59 am »
Lovely characters!
Enjoy your time here on FH! <3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

JazzForLife

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 02:32:28 pm »
Welcome to FH!
Very nice characters. I like the first one a lot.
Yeah, Bonfire's a bit crowded, try hanging out in Flourite Plains. Very open.

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 03:02:32 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart! Hope you enjoy the world beyond Bonfire :3

I <3 the Maned Wolf Btw
-Why didn't I think of that-

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 04:20:06 pm »
Hiya! Welcome to Fh! :3 Lovely characters!

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 09:29:39 pm »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
Nice Charries!

Cosmoscanine

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 09:34:56 pm »
Thanks for the comments, they're very much appreciated. My moods seem to fluctuate between natural and unnatural colors, but I try to be careful with both when I make characters, as there's a fine line between an interesting color scheme and a sparklebeast trying too hard to stand out.

Now I just need to find the time to actually, you know, get on the game itself. Whoops.