Author Topic: -:|///Blue's [Free] Preset Emporium///|:-  (Read 20282 times)

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: -:|///Blue's [Free] Preset Emporium///|:-
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2017, 12:24:18 pm »
Guessing these are still open?

Character Name: Al

Username: Regularities

Fur Texture: Feline, anything!

One Sided or Two: One sided

Other Info I may need: Please don't do the thing on his back, just do his overall body design if you can, if you could also do some saliva (colour shown in ref) going down his mouth that would be pretty cool!

Reference(s): The only one I have for now - http://toyhou.se/1075097.al#3955507

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "What is life's greatest Illusion?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2017, 12:38:35 pm »
Guessing these are still open?

Character Name: Al

Username: Regularities

Fur Texture: Feline, anything!

One Sided or Two: One sided

Other Info I may need: Please don't do the thing on his back, just do his overall body design if you can, if you could also do some saliva (colour shown in ref) going down his mouth that would be pretty cool!

Reference(s): The only one I have for now - http://toyhou.se/1075097.al#3955507

Yep, I'll take an unlimited list of requests so long as people take note of how long the list is and are understanding of how long it may take to get to theirs. ^.^

Accepted. I think I could definitely add some saliva in there. (I couldn't do the thing on his back even if I tried, haha. No worries)

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2017, 04:44:19 am »
Gonna be gone all July, so closing this shop up for a little while. I'll be sure to get all already ordered presets finished before I leave, so no worries! I'll post again when this is reopened (unsure of when).

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2017, 05:35:38 am »
My username has changed. In case you were confused.
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2017, 12:50:47 am »
I hate to push these farther, I really do, but I really need a desk. You have to sit for hours to create these, and hunching over my laptop on a mattress isn't working for my spine anymore. I'll be somewhere with a desk all of July so I'm going to download all required files and do everything in the month I have desk access. These are probably going to be closed for a while to new requests, as school will be starting back up; however, keep tabs if you're wanting one because I might open a slot or two from time to time. If anyone is not okay with waiting until possibly the end of July for their presets I 100% understand if you wish to cancel. Please let me know though, so I don't start on it while I'm away, only to come back and see you no longer want it. Again, my apologies for the pushing-back and problems, I just have a horrible art setup right now.

Offline TwistedProud

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • |:| A wandering soul |:|
    • http://twistedproud.deviantart.c
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2017, 02:37:11 am »
I hate to push these farther, I really do, but I really need a desk. You have to sit for hours to create these, and hunching over my laptop on a mattress isn't working for my spine anymore. I'll be somewhere with a desk all of July so I'm going to download all required files and do everything in the month I have desk access. These are probably going to be closed for a while to new requests, as school will be starting back up; however, keep tabs if you're wanting one because I might open a slot or two from time to time. If anyone is not okay with waiting until possibly the end of July for their presets I 100% understand if you wish to cancel. Please let me know though, so I don't start on it while I'm away, only to come back and see you no longer want it. Again, my apologies for the pushing-back and problems, I just have a horrible art setup right now.

My dear, those things happen some time. Just take a break and take your time on making them. I am sure no one will be upset or cancel since those a free and you put a lot of effort on them. I know how it feel to not have a desk when you have a problem with your back as I was thrown off of a horse and fell on my back, almost broke it. Take all the time you need~
IN THE END, WE ONLYREGRET THE CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE.

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2017, 02:12:56 am »
Wow x700. So. I got really busy and just never got to do any of this nor revisit my thread. But I've scampered in now. I've got bad news, bad news, and even more bad news.

1. It didn't manage to get any of them done

2. I wont be getting them done, sadly, and I'll have to cancel everyone's requests (it's been so long some of you probably found another preset maker anyway).

3. I don't think I'll be reopening these. I'll keep the thread just in case I ever come back. But from here on I'm officially taking a long hiatus from FH. I haven't really been enjoying myself like I used to (I haven't even logged in in months), and just sticking around to make free presets for people isn't very appealing.

Sorry for the delay, wait, and inconvenience. :/

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2017, 02:54:28 am »
Wow, that's unfortunate that I'm not seeing this thread when you're about to be on your Hiatus o:
I just wanted to say that your presets are amazing, you certainly have the talent, that's for sure c:
I wish you luck on your break though and hopefully you'll find some bit of joy in doing these once more <3

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2017, 05:55:36 pm »
That's alright, I have a preset now. As for your life- put that above everything else, okay? :)
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.