Author Topic: Can never find roleplays I actually want to do...  (Read 1049 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Can never find roleplays I actually want to do...
« on: September 20, 2017, 09:44:07 am »
Now I am not really too choosy when it comes to roleplays on animal games, but I can never seem to find any that I want in on and most people are not even roleplaying on Feral Heart anymore. I enjoy doing wolf pack rps, Lion king rps, I will do sonic or pokemon, and I do like fantasy and supernatural. Though it seems like I can never find anyone and whenever I check to forums most roleplay requests I say okay to, I either never get to do with the people or they never answer me back... Please help or at least suggest some stuff.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Can never find roleplays I actually want to do...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 10:03:10 am »
Your best bet with this sort of thing is to have the patience and keep trying, to either find one you like or create your own. It's hard to get a roleplay started and get it going here on FeralHeart, but it is possible and quite rewarding in the end. And there are quite a few active groups running around, you just have to wait and catch them. I know this probably isn't particularly helpful, but it's about all you can do with these sorts of things. ^^

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 10:57:57 am »
Most groups advertise in The Grounds, too, and the majority of roleplays have moved from mapless to mapped, su you won't find them unless they're recruiting, really. I'd say sticking around in The Grounds is your best bet, but there's always a few mapless ones you might be able to catch in the other maps, if you keep at it like Azura said! I hope you find a nice roleplay soon.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 03:34:46 pm »
As the others stated above me, it's about patience friend ~!
For all we know there's a roleplay group in the making and they're getting their final touches in o:
You can always check the group advert boards and look around there if you can't find any that are to your liking in-game.
I wish you luck on finding that special group for you to be a part of though ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 04:11:38 pm »
Sometimes it can be hard to find a Roleplay you like, I've been there too ^^ Some advice though, often times if you just sit around on a particular character ex. Sonic people who also like that type of thing will come by and before you know it you'll have your own Roleplay group :)