Author Topic: partially coming back after a short hiatus?  (Read 2468 times)

Offline virtualmilk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • virtual-milk
    • View Profile
partially coming back after a short hiatus?
« on: October 07, 2017, 02:33:54 pm »
(honestly i'm not sure if this post is even nescessary because i was only gone for two months lol)

hihi!

i doubt anyone will notice this or recognize my username because i never really contributed to the community much, but i've decided to come back to the game and forum for a little bit

i'm pretty sure after a month, i will be gone again though
i took a smol break before for a few reasons, mainly because i wasn't interested in the game or forums anymore, and i didn't have anything to lose by leaving, tbh

this is kind of a super short rant/vent, but also, i left because i've always found it difficult to make friends or be valued in a community like this, and i felt like i don't belong here, and i wasn't being myself on the forums and ingame
i was attempting to somewhat fit in, but i realized that i didn't like putting up an act, if that makes any sense

but anyway, i'm mostly going to hang around the forum games like i used to, and sometimes go on the game

see you later, i guess

-
memes bring me immense joy

if you see me in-game, feel free to say hello

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: partially coming back after a short hiatus?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 02:49:27 pm »
(honestly i'm not sure if this post is even nescessary because i was only gone for two months lol)

hihi!

i doubt anyone will notice this or recognize my username because i never really contributed to the community much, but i've decided to come back to the game and forum for a little bit

i took a smol break before for a few reasons, mainly because i wasn't interested in the game or forums anymore, and i didn't have anything to lose by leaving, tbh

this is kind of a super short rant/vent, but also, i left because i've always found it difficult to make friends or be valued in a community like this, and i felt like i don't belong here, and i wasn't being myself on the forums and ingame
i was attempting to somewhat fit in, but i realized that i didn't like putting up an act, if that makes any sense

but anyway, i'm mostly going to hang around the forum games like i used to, and sometimes go on the game

see you later, i guess
Ay welcome back! Well I can see why you left, the forums aren't as active as they were before and I haven't been in game in AGES (I don't have time for games XD). There's no need to be putting up an act to fit in though, we all accept each other here :D you can pm me anytime if you just want to talk to somebody ;)

But nonetheless, welcome back! Hope to see ya around, peep! :)

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 02:51:09 pm »
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your difficulties making friends here, but I hope that you can learn that being yourself here is okay! Wishing you the best of luck in finding friends that will value you, and I hope that you enjoy the game. c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 02:58:09 pm »
i recognize you.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline virtualmilk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • virtual-milk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 03:38:57 pm »

hihi!

see you later, i guess
Ay welcome back! Well I can see why you left, the forums aren't as active as they were before and I haven't been in game in AGES (I don't have time for games XD). There's no need to be putting up an act to fit in though, we all accept each other here :D you can pm me anytime if you just want to talk to somebody ;)

But nonetheless, welcome back! Hope to see ya around, peep! :)
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your difficulties making friends here, but I hope that you can learn that being yourself here is okay! Wishing you the best of luck in finding friends that will value you, and I hope that you enjoy the game. c:
i recognize you.

thank you guys for the nice replies, i hope i have a better time here now

-
memes bring me immense joy

if you see me in-game, feel free to say hello

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 04:00:32 pm »
hi

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 05:07:14 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I remember your username, it'll be a pleasure to see you browsing the forums again. c:

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 05:14:43 pm »
Yeah I remember you quite well! You seemed like a pretty enjoyable person actually! Glad to see you back with us! ^^

Offline teanovai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • . care for a spot of tea?
    • teanovai
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 05:15:25 pm »
hi and welcome back! i hope you have a better experience here this time around than before!! <3

signature by me | icon by raspbearies
my preset!

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 09:38:14 pm »
I remember you!! Welcome back!<3

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss