Author Topic: Hello Everyone! I'm back!  (Read 1339 times)

Offline 6sammi6

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Stars The Mutt
    • View Profile
    • Whocrysforthestars @FA
Hello Everyone! I'm back!
« on: November 08, 2017, 08:03:48 pm »
So, after a very long time, I've finally decided to jump back into this game. It's been nearly 4- heck maybe 5 or 6 years since I've really PLAYED this game. I really began to lose interest when an RP took a turn for the worst, and someone began obsessively stalking me - begging me to play as one of my characters so I could be her "mate".. which was really uncomfortable, because she'd seek me out while I was with other RP troops... but I digress..

Long story short, I've missed the ever expanding world of FeralHeart, and all the creative people here, So I've decided to return.  I'm a little out of swing with everything. I no longer know the maps by heart, and I have a ton of popular marking packs I need to download so everyone's not just a big white block of mesh. Despite all of this, I'm kindof glad to be back! I hope to be joining in on RPs again soon and creating characters to fill niches. :) I'm really hoping someone here might be making a DND campaign to play while online, It might be interesting.

Anyway, without further adieu, my "Introduction post"

-----------

Hello everyone! My name is Stars (username: 6sammi6) and while I'm not really "new" here, the current game is pretty new to me. As I'm writing this, I'm 24 years old, woman folk, an artist, and a furry. I'm currently attending college, striving for an Associate of Arts degree, as well as a degree in Graphic Design. In my free time I take  freelance digital illustration commissions on my FA, and Twitter. I'm currently in a wonderful relationship with my mate, Clawz (who doesn't have an account here on FH) and have been with him for 7 years! I'm a little rusty on my RP game, but I'd be more than happy to join in on a few games, especially if someone  organizes a DND-like campaign with quests and adventure. (Heck, maybe I'll start up a campaign some time, who knows!)

Outside of FH you can find me either tooling around on Twitter, or posting artwork up on FA. My username on Twitter is @6sammi6 (just like here) and my FurAffinity username is WhoCrysForTheStars .

I think that's all I have for now. Please feel free to hit me up and chat :) I most definitely use Twitter and FA more often than I do this site, so please don't fret if I don't respond right away here.

Thanks for reading everyone! I can't wait to jump back into the adventure!

Official Space Mutt
visit my FA@ http://www.furaffinity.net/user/whocrysforthestars/
and find me on twitter @6sammi6

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone! I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 08:18:37 pm »
Welcome back to Feral heart, Stars! Sorry to hear about what happened to you in the past. For future reference, you're more than welcome to let staff know when something like that happens so we can help you out! But nonetheless, I'm glad you decided to return! I checked out your FA, and I gotta say, you have some great talent! I hope you enjoy your time here at FH!<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline teanovai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • . care for a spot of tea?
    • teanovai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 08:19:31 pm »
hiya, stars! so glad that you found the time to come back to feralheart! if you need a little guide, here's a link to a thread that shows all of the current map locations.

i hope college is going well for you! d&d seems like a really fun game to play (though i've never actually played it myself), i'm pretty big into world of warcraft so i'm all about that fantasy stuff!

signature by me | icon by raspbearies
my preset!

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 08:56:42 pm »
Hello and welcome back to FeralHeart, Stars! It's always pleasing to see old members returning.

Since you've just returned and you may not know, there is a new system in place to take care of the game and make it more secure.
You'll have to either use this link
https://feral-heart.com/login/ or click "Play Game" in the right side of the site menu.
After that, type in your nickname and password to login to the account you wish to play on and give it a minute to connect.
Then launch your FeralHeart game client and login through there with the same account. Make sure you keep that web page and browser open during the time you play FeralHeart.

Helpful Links:
- Legendary Markings & Legendary Items
- Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016
- Updates of the Year 2016 & Early 2017
- Official Game Rules
- Official Forum Rules and Guidelines

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 09:05:10 pm »
Welcome back Stars! Hoping you have a wonderful time on the game this time around! ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 02:21:11 am »
That user oddly rings a bell to me... Don't know why o:
Anyways, I wish you luck with your courses, I wanted to try for Graphic design as well, but it didn't go so well, Hoping to return later in the future though for it's one of my passion / life goals c:
From your Signature, I really do love it, you have such amazing works already and I wish you the greatest luck <3

Hopefully your future shall continue to look bright now that you've returned so hope you have a wonderful experience in-game, on the forums or just this community over all ~!
Hope to see ya around c: <3

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 04:12:16 am »
Hello, and welcome back to Feral Heart! I hope you enjoy some of the new changes made to the game. We're glad to have you back. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 05:32:58 am »
Welcome back to the FH community! You seem like a very sweet person c:
Farewell everyone<3