Author Topic: Vengances Character Storage  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Vengance

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ba dum tss
    • RDR-Vengance
    • View Profile
Vengances Character Storage
« on: December 03, 2017, 11:59:19 am »
just a little area to store my feralheart characters.
please don't post ;v;!

my preset requests! my characters!
sigg n avatar by myself

Offline Vengance

• Forum Newcomer
  • ba dum tss
    • RDR-Vengance
    • View Profile
Jojen Aqrihn
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 12:16:39 pm »

◤ JOJEN AQRIHN ◥
━━━━  QUOTE OR SOMETHING

I. GENERAL
i. Jojen Osirian Devotum Ignalis Kaserix Aqrihn
ii. nicknamed jo, jojo ( in general )
iii. three years old.
iv. brute genitalia
v. heterosexual - straight

II. STUDY
i. hyena/wolf mix - wolf with a lot of back-fur/mane scruff
ii. shorter than an average male
iii. orange eyes with slit pupils
iv. darker brown markings with yellow coat
v. currently no scars

III. PERSONALITY

The brute tends to be quiet and observant, always watching the movements of others and
finding the smallest details. He is wise and understanding, but is known for being a grumpy
butt who cares for his pack, but never wants to socialize - Which is actually correct. Trust is
on a whole other level for Jojen, finding it hard to trust new wolves that enter his life. Respect
can be lost easily and gained slowly for the short male, judging one on their actions and words.
Despite this, he has a soft spot for youngsters and for those he holds close to him, or has held
close to him. Once he's softened up, he's tough on the outside but a big softy on the inside.

IV. HISTORY

Jojen was born to Shiek and Jensen Osirian Devotum Ignalis Kaserix Aqrihn. His life wasn't all
that interesting, he was born into no pack and didn't understand pack life until joining The Reign
of Rancorous. For majority of his life, Jojen spent his time by himself. Somehow, he had left his
siblings and parents and wondered off on his own. Thus doing this, Jojen managed to learn how
to defend himself despite being so small and was an exceptional escapee, scavenging food and
running away from intimidating fast wolves. He was a feral wolf until deciding to have a crack at
joining a wolf pack, finding The Reign of Rancorous. It was difficult at first, but he brought himself
into liking the pack and community and settled down there. He was observant and then soon learnt
the ways of the other wolves behaviors in the wolf pack and mimicked them until he understood how
one should act in a wolf pack. After a while, that pack turned to shreds and they all broke off, thus
leaving Jojen back at square one. Now the brute is hold up with the Audacious Wolf Pack, serving as
one of their leads and caring for the pack as if it was his own blood and kin.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 12:20:14 pm by Vengance »

sigg n avatar by myself

Offline Vengance

• Forum Newcomer
  • ba dum tss
    • RDR-Vengance
    • View Profile
Freya Rezende Clemente
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 12:29:19 pm »

◤ FREYA REZENDE CLEMENTE ◥
━━━━  THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN PRACTICE. THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE.

I. GENERAL
i. Freya Rezende Clemente
ii. nicknamed frey, rez, clem
iii. three years old.
iv. feminine genitalia
v. heterosexual - straight

II. STUDY
i. no specific breed
ii. short in height
iii. green eyes w grey pupils
iv. nine scars on figure
v. no current voice actor

III. PERSONALITY

She too is very quiet and observant and is found difficult to earn her trust. The lass is timid, but friendly when she has been given
a friendly introduction. Freya is known to stammer regularly, sometimes loosing her words and sentences all together. The lass has
a keen eye too, remembering faces and names all too well. While she is very observant, her time likes to be spent exploring the wilderness,
adaptable to new territories and different life in a new area. Don't underestimate her however, she has a sharp tongue when aggravated
and has quite the combat skills - Being a warrior herself, she has gathered a few scars over the two years of her life.

IV. HISTORY
wip
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 12:41:45 pm by Vengance »

sigg n avatar by myself