Author Topic: Cyborg Wolf Preset  (Read 955 times)

Offline Phomentix

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Gay, and Dying.
    • The Phomentix Haunting
    • View Profile
Cyborg Wolf Preset
« on: January 01, 2018, 09:11:20 pm »
I've recently made a group about Animal Testing, and my character is in dire need of a preset. He is a cyborg.

Description: Ears are metallic, upper snout also metallic. One eye has a robotic lens - pupil can be any colour. Both front paws are
                    robotic, the bottom of his hind legs are also robotic. His neck is metallic (but can be shaped almost like a collar). He has a
                    cat-like tail, however, it is also robotic.

His pelt is a deep red-brown colour, slightly grey. His underfur is a lighter version of this - slightly pinker. He has a dark
                    brown patch over one eye and a large patch over his back. His mane, on the pther hand, is the same colour as his
                    underpelt.

He has a large scar over where his heart should be. If you're feeling creative, you can add a faint light - as if he has part of
                    a robotic heart.

This character also has a robotic tounge and two metal canines (teeth). His nose is normal, but you can make that robotic if
                    you like.

Extra: Be as creative as you like! Feel free to add more markings, gore, whatever you like. Anything that makes him look like the perfect
          cyborg.

If you need a reference, I'm willing to draw one.

Thank youu! Just message me if you need anything~