Author Topic: Lion King Aftermath RP Group (Closed)  (Read 1048 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Lion King Aftermath RP Group (Closed)
« on: November 18, 2017, 04:45:54 am »
I am happy to announce that I will be forming a Lion King RP Group that is mapped and is now accepting members! Our group is for Lion King fans 13 and up and we will be going by the actual movies and staying true to the lore! In short our rp will take place after the events of Lion King 2: Simba's Pride and I will be playing as Kovu. Fanmade characters are 100% okay and welcome to be used in the rp, provided you stay true to the Lion King and also follow the style and bases of a Lion King character! Our rp style is scripted or novel and the level at which you can rp is recommended to be at least Semi-Literate and we recommend members who rp with us be 13 and up because with a fan made continuation to a franchise you never know what may happen! More information can be found below so take your time and read through it! Looking forward to rping with you all! Finally our rp is kept at PG-13 so let's try and not get too graphic with violence and what not.

About the RP

Our rp is a fanmade Lion King RP that will take place after the events of Lion King 2: Simba's Pride! Now that the Outsiders are one with the Pridelanders, Kiara and Kovu are together, and Simba and Nala can proudly rule their kingdom joined by their daughter and her mate what will happen now? Well that is where we decide! Will there be any more problems with Hyenas? Will new lionesses and lions join the pride? What will Kovu and Kiara do now? That is up to us and we will choose!

About our Map

Our map is a simple representation of the Pridelands and was made by KuraiNekoMT13 on DeviantArt AKA Me! The map has large open savanna-like fields, an accessible Pride Rock made by Unio-Mentium on DeviantArt, a watering hole, and a lone den! It is simple yet perfect for an rp and has little to no lag so should be perfectly playable on more low key or in other words "crappier" computers! It is large and if I were to guess could probably comfortably host about 20 to 30 people at most.

About our Group

We are a group that offers Lion King fans with a fun and interactive rp that was basically just taken right out of the world of Lion King. We typically try to have at least one RP a week with all of us, but feel free to make friends in the group and have your own more low key rps about Lion King! We aim to give members a fun and friendly atmosphere, and a good roleplay! We only ask that those who join are respectful to one another and follow our rules as well as FeralHeart's official rules! Those who wish to join need only to PM me and I will send you a friend request and a group request, just please know though that if you are rude, ignorant, disobedient, or just a troll expect a block from me because I have little tolerance for disrespect!

Our Rules

Our group is one of respect, kindness, and structure. Please read our rules and makes sure you follow them if you wish to join, thank you! Please remember these are not here to take away the fun, only to have structure so it does not turn into the lawless west!

1. Be respectful, kind, and fair to your fellow members!

2. OCs must follow Lion King's style and can NOT have things such as wings, odd accessories that would not be seen on a Lion King character, secondary genders and sexualities, and/or odd fur colors or eyes colors you don't typically see in Lion King characters.

3. Do NOT Godmod or Powerplay!

4. Only Lions please.

5. NO bullying, flaming, harassing, or stalking!

Group Leaders

The Group Leaders are members that help moderate the group and keep the peace. If you wish to be a moderator you must qualify for a certain set of standard, that will be stated later on! Here are our Group Leaders we have so far, the list will be updated as we get more!

Founders:

ShadowMT13 (As Kovu)

Guidelines to Becoming a Group Leader

-you must be at least 17 or older.

-you must be trustworthy and not too much of a newbie to feral heart.

-you must be fair and just. No abusing your power over our other members.

-you must be willing and able to listen and follow rules easily.

-you must be part of our group and well known by myself for at least a few months.

-you must be willing to report misbehavior and rule breaking.

-you must be someone who will not bend nor shift rules for people.

How to Join

To join simply send me a PM saying you want to join with the following character template COMPLETELY filled out!

Name:

Fur Colors:

Eye Color:

Strength (1 to 50):

Speed (1 to 50):

Short Backstory/bio (7 lines limit):

-or-

If you are planning on roleplaying as a real Lion King character such as Simba, Nala, Kiara, ect. just state what character you wish to be! If you do however play as a real character you must stay true to their story and everything about them! Also please note that OCs or Fan characters are not allowed to be related to the royal family (i.e Simba, Nale, Kiara, Kovu) so in short no playing as a "fake" character but being Kiara and Kovu's cub or anything like that is NOT allowed, thanks. You must also be gradually good at roleplaying to be a real character, our group is not for beginner roleplayers and we expect at least Semi-Literate grammar meaning spell stuff as good as possible, NO using text chat like "lol" "u" "m8" ect. during roleplay, make your sentences somewhat complex, and ALWAYS remember to use your roleplay grammar! If you are clueless to what any of this means then please refer to the link below, this is an rp guide to help you, though you may not be ready to join us if you can't understand a word that was said here. Go to our site for more info on our group! Thank you and hope to rp with you all soon! Please note the site is a working progress still but I have done enough on it for it to be able to function and help you guys out.

Feral Heart RP Guide by DimensionGal

Other helpful links:

Download Link:
Unavailable

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 06:34:13 am by ShadowMT13 »

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Lion King Aftermath RP Group SITED, MAPPED, ACCEPTING MEMBERS!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 06:54:16 am »
Website link fixed! Sorry for any inconvenience that I caused for people who tried going to the site and go an error message! Take care!

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Lion King Aftermath RP Group (Closed)
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 06:33:04 am »
Sorry friends, but I have closed my group due to inactivity of members and lack of interest from others, I wish it would of became what I wanted it to, but it didn't go so well. Anyways see you all.