Author Topic: |:|Prison Fighters|:| Mapped,Literate,Canine RP.  (Read 6395 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Prison Fighters|:| Mapped,Literate,Canine RP.
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2013, 12:50:32 am »
Username: drizzlestorm

Character name: Famine

Pic/description: Sorry, can't put in a pic, but Famine is huge, and stalky built, with more of rott wriler colors, but the stocky, muscular build of a pit bull. Her eyes are dark, and green, her legs are stout, but long, and her Pit bull mix gives her mostly powerfull jaws.

Breed: Rott wriler, Pit bull mix.

History: She was a guard dog for a junk yard, but her heavy pelt put her into snow work, where she had to fight other dogs /to the death/in order to survive, or starve, it was kill of be killed, after a few years, the blood thirst grew into her, and she became a natural killer, and when she had her pups, she killed them. They say wolves are fierce, and are feared by dogs, but it be the wolves that fear her for she kills wolves that come into sight, well she'll kill anything that moves, but she has no bit of fear left in her. After the snow work, she was moved into dog fights in Mexico, where she killed pups, matures, wolves, brunards, shepards, and anything set in her cage. She now lives for the fight, the fight is her life, to feel the thrill...the blood of her enemy bathing on her tongue...the ripping of flesh under her jaw...she loves it.

Rp example: Famine, at the far side of her cage, heard her door beaing lifted by chains, for the men were too scared to come out themselves. Turning, the small bits of light steamed into her cage, reflected off her eyes, making a shell-like look. Outside stood a large Domain dog, its large, and muscular shape just outside her cage, a low growl erupted from its vocals, its auds halted, but Famine felt no fear, for she had none left, and abruptly, she darted out, and her large shape bowled across his, creating a sickening "Swack" noise of breaking bones as the two huge figures colided. The Domain rose to its hind paws, nipping at Famine's ears, but Famine quickly followed, and the two massive beasts were silhouetted, the top line thrashing as the jaws flew, and blood spurted, spraying the black floor. Famine managed to grasp her massive jaws around the dog's neck, and she shook insanely, like a terrier with a rat, she flew it easily from side, feeling it slowly go limp as bones snapped from the air pressure. Famine felt the domain's jaws nip her leg, and she let go for a brief second, and the Domain struggled away, but quick as a fish, Famine snapped its ankle, and dragged it back, shaking her head, she tore its leg flesh as she drug it backwards, after a few moments, the leg was little more than a nub, its foot dangling by a few Tendines, vanes pooling out, and vebraes dangling out, and pooling on the floor, into a glob of flesh, her jaws slipped on the slippery blood, the domain crawled up, but Famine thrushed forward, and grabbed its theigh, and drug it backward into her cage, where she bit into its front, and tore the ribs, ripping open its chest, but she didn't stop there, oh, no, she dug deeper, ripping out the stomach, the domain clearly dead, she ripped its intestines, liver, heart, muscle, and vanes, she ripped it all, gutting the body. She pawed away from it a few moments later, back into her corner, the domain's gut covering her jaws, cage floor, she took one last glance at the hollow body, then continued to stare at the wall, just as before, waiting her next fight.
I'm sorry but you're rejected. The RP sample seems like a huge powerplay to me. Others may disagree with me but to me that's what it seems like.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 12:52:04 am by BlacWolf »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline SilenceYourLambs

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 11:22:54 pm »
I base my character off a childhood dog that was a  rott wriler-pit bull mix named dalas, and she would kill other dogs no matter what size, we had to put her down because of her agressiveness, And ok, if you feel that way, then it's perfectly fine with me, just saying, if a dog is built enough, it /is/ possable. ^-^ thanks for reading anyways!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 12:20:46 am »
o-o.. Well.. I am fine with it as long as you ask permission to kill when you're in a dog fight...

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Khaleesie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2016, 11:52:01 pm »
how do i join? and what are the rules? i would love to role play with you guys! (if there is more than one person)  :)

Offline aryana100

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • iuliathewolf
    • /c/Ritsukii
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2018, 07:00:56 pm »
I can use the map?Is for a video.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2018, 07:11:16 pm »
I can use the map?Is for a video.

Hey, aryana!
It seems you've bumped a thread that's rather old, from 2016! Necroing threads is against the rules on the forums and more can be found on it here;

Click me!
Multi-posting and Multi-bumping
Please, refrain from posting more than two or three posts in a row in each thread. Simply click the "modify" button on your post if you want to mention another thing. If you mutli-post, it can get the thread cluttered and difficult to read and understand everything you say. Multi-bumping is similar in this case. If no one replies after the first or second bump, then please let the thread die and refrain from bumping more, because chances are no one will reply.

Please remember to refrain from posting on old threads and checking the dates before posting! Thanks! c: <33
not active here anymore ♡