Author Topic: Macbook Air OS X  (Read 880 times)

Offline herbalferbal

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Macbook Air OS X
« on: January 15, 2018, 09:12:55 pm »
Hi everyone.
Just recently I remembered this game and was wondering if I could redownload it onto my Mac after back in 2016 I deleted it, seeing how it no longer worked with the newest Apple update.
After reading a couple threads I became confused because there were many different instructions on how to download the game or presets or whatever for Macs, but none with a definite positive result of "yes, this way works."
All I want is to be able to get the FeralHeart application successfully downloaded, and then I can work from there (by using Porting Kit, PlayOnMac, etc. to open and play the game.)
Can anybody help with comprehensible instructions for someone who's not a computer genius?
Thanks!

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Macbook Air OS X
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 12:00:13 am »
Here's my little way of installing FH: click here! It will appear a little tricky at first, but once you get the hang of Wine it's pretty simple.
It's a different way, but it worked for me, considering the PlayOnMac way didn't work for me at all.
Hope it works for you! Tell me if anything goes wrong, I can probably solve it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 12:02:45 am by Vanillabean »

Offline herbalferbal

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 12:54:19 am »
Here's my little way of installing FH: click here! It will appear a little tricky at first, but once you get the hang of Wine it's pretty simple.
It's a different way, but it worked for me, considering the PlayOnMac way didn't work for me at all.
Hope it works for you! Tell me if anything goes wrong, I can probably solve it.
THANK YOU!!! It is now up and running (music playing and all) for the first time in years!!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 01:05:18 am by herbalferbal »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 01:57:15 am »
Locking this now c:
Farewell everyone<3