Author Topic: it's not the feral-heart setup  (Read 1056 times)

Offline PearlAcer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ``the train isn't due til Friday,``
    • View Profile
it's not the feral-heart setup
« on: February 22, 2018, 06:12:42 pm »
yes, by the name of the topic, something is wrong. i did something before, i dont remember when, but ahh, a year or two back. i did something and now it says something about the 'Alicia' launcher, and i need to download a certain thing. not trying to advertise here, i dont even play that game. i think i need to download that Torrent setup thing, which slows my computer down.

sorry if i make no sense, im trying to explain what it looks like and what happens when i try to setup fh. since i havent played the game in a while, i decided to download the game again and jut remembered that happened.
CEO of Starry's Pizzeria...

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: it's not the feral-heart setup
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 07:12:26 pm »
i dont remember when, but ahh, a year or two back. i did something and now it says something about the 'Alicia' launcher

If it has been a while, especially if you happened to install before patch 1.15 in June of 2016, it is crucial to get a new and updated copy of the game. I recommend completely re-downloading and reinstalling the game from the >Download< page. The Web setup is my recommended download method.

I wasn't sure of your exact problem but getting a new copy of the game should hopefully start you off in the right direction. Please let us know if you need any further help!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 04:53:44 am »
yes, by the name of the topic, something is wrong. i did something before, i dont remember when, but ahh, a year or two back. i did something and now it says something about the 'Alicia' launcher, and i need to download a certain thing. not trying to advertise here, i dont even play that game. i think i need to download that Torrent setup thing, which slows my computer down.

sorry if i make no sense, im trying to explain what it looks like and what happens when i try to setup fh. since i havent played the game in a while, i decided to download the game again and jut remembered that happened.

mon cher, i understand this issue as well for my PC is unable to run FeralHeart at all with its new updated version. So i just kinda moved it to my mac despite the constant crashing on some days...

Offline PearlAcer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ``the train isn't due til Friday,``
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 11:16:28 pm »
thank you, i did the Web setup and it works.
CEO of Starry's Pizzeria...

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 11:23:54 pm »
Awesome! Let us know if there are further issues. I will go ahead and lock the topic since the problem has been solved!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.