Author Topic: . hello !  (Read 2622 times)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: . hello !
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 03:38:35 am »
Welcome to Feralheart! c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Erhiia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Insert interesting text here
    • Erhiia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2018, 04:07:10 am »
Hey there Soda! Welcome to FeralHeart! I go by Erhiia and I've been roleplaying on FeralHeart for a heckin' long time.

To answer your question in regards to initiating roleplay: As you go around FeralHeart, you will almost certainly run into recruiters! They recruit new members for groups within the game. If you look around, I'm sure you'll find one that you'll fit in perfectly! These groups are typically roleplay groups with bunches of active members who roleplay actively! You can check out some groups out here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?board=118.0

As for the general roleplaying style, it varies from player to player! Everyone has their own style of roleplay, but a lot of players use third person when roleplaying. Also, depending upon the people your roleplay with/the group you join, some require you to be a descriptive roleplayer, while others are okay with just simple script.

Hopefully that helped and I hope you have a great time in the FH Community! ^^
- Erhiia -
Lineart (c) Eredhys on DA

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2018, 05:18:56 am »
Welcome to Feralheart! The character creation is certainly fun to mess around with.
I hope you enjoy your time spent here, and perhaps I'll see you around! I would love to roleplay with you as well sometime. <3

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2018, 05:30:41 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart! I hope you enjoy your time here and meet some good friends! And yes most of us are nice there are not too many rude people on here from what I have seen in my time of being part of this fun community.

As for your RP question, there are a few ways you can initiate an rp on FH! One of the most common that I have seen if you are a less serious rper is sometimes you will see some people rping in the grounds, you can ask them nicely if you can join in! Another way is find a good rp group that you fit in who does certain rps that you enjoy, they typically are recruiting in the grounds and will typically accept new members if you whisper to the person making the "movies" in the chat. Other then that, that is all I can really say. Sadly my family and I are in the process of finding me a new computer because mine has busted on me and is unfixable, so you won't be seeing me in there for a bit. But if you want to hang out or chat with me feel free!

Offline chokiinq

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • okay but what if pigs could actually fly
    • chokiinq
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2018, 11:20:54 am »
Hey there Soda! Welcome to FeralHeart! I go by Erhiia and I've been roleplaying on FeralHeart for a heckin' long time.

To answer your question in regards to initiating roleplay: As you go around FeralHeart, you will almost certainly run into recruiters! They recruit new members for groups within the game. If you look around, I'm sure you'll find one that you'll fit in perfectly! These groups are typically roleplay groups with bunches of active members who roleplay actively! You can check out some groups out here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?board=118.0

As for the general roleplaying style, it varies from player to player! Everyone has their own style of roleplay, but a lot of players use third person when roleplaying. Also, depending upon the people your roleplay with/the group you join, some require you to be a descriptive roleplayer, while others are okay with just simple script.

Hopefully that helped and I hope you have a great time in the FH Community! ^^

thank you so much, this really helps! i'll definitely start looking around.
"what's your biggest fear?"
"being forgotten."
".. man, that's deep. mine is the kool-aid man, but i feel kinda stupid 'bout it now."

[profile picture drawn by me !]

Offline chokiinq

• Curious Wanderer
    • chokiinq
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2018, 11:22:04 am »
Welcome to Feralheart! The character creation is certainly fun to mess around with.
I hope you enjoy your time spent here, and perhaps I'll see you around! I would love to roleplay with you as well sometime. <3

thank you! i'd like that, too. ^^
"being forgotten."
".. man, that's deep. mine is the kool-aid man, but i feel kinda stupid 'bout it now."

Offline chokiinq

• Curious Wanderer
    • chokiinq
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2018, 11:26:07 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart! I hope you enjoy your time here and meet some good friends! And yes most of us are nice there are not too many rude people on here from what I have seen in my time of being part of this fun community.

As for your RP question, there are a few ways you can initiate an rp on FH! One of the most common that I have seen if you are a less serious rper is sometimes you will see some people rping in the grounds, you can ask them nicely if you can join in! Another way is find a good rp group that you fit in who does certain rps that you enjoy, they typically are recruiting in the grounds and will typically accept new members if you whisper to the person making the "movies" in the chat. Other then that, that is all I can really say. Sadly my family and I are in the process of finding me a new computer because mine has busted on me and is unfixable, so you won't be seeing me in there for a bit. But if you want to hang out or chat with me feel free!

aa thank you!! yeah, i'm convinced, especially with all the warm welcomes >v<

thank you for the information! i'm sorry about your computer.
"being forgotten."