• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • 1sleep-and-smoke1
    • 1sleep-and-smoke1
    • sleep_and_smoke
    • View Profile
Yo.
« on: May 12, 2018, 03:22:51 pm »
Well hi there, how's everyone doing?
So I'm not a new member, I joined Feral Heart in 2012, played it for years then stopped when I got a year ban (I'm pretty sure I got it twice lmao).
I'm not sure how I even got back, I was looking for some stuff and remembered FH and decided to hop back but yo I saw there were some big updates and when I got into the game I was confused af??

So anyways, you can call me sleep, I live in Croatia, I like drawing and playing videogames and I believe in horoscope only if it says good stuff and that's pretty much all I'll tell you, lmao. I also need friends since roleplaying and chatting is pretty much the only thing you can do here, so hit me up lmao.
Cheers. ~

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Yo.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 05:05:36 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! The new update can seem a bit intimidating when you first get in, but there is a nice little map guide here that'll really help you out! Really hope you enjoy being back with us!

Offline teanovai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • . care for a spot of tea?
    • teanovai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 05:39:17 pm »
welcome back to feralheart and welcome to the forums, sleep!

signature by me | icon by raspbearies
my preset!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 06:47:04 pm »
Welcome back to the game! I hope you enjoy your time here and get plenty of time to explore the new maps and features. ^^

Psst, be sure not to discuss bans on the forum, though, friend, since it's a private matter that we generally like to keep away from the public forum.

• Discussion on Bans and Reports
    You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from in-game or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 05:34:13 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart~ c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline sleep-and-smoke

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • 1sleep-and-smoke1
    • 1sleep-and-smoke1