Author Topic: Well, I hope not to be just another noob!  (Read 1504 times)

wintergreen

Well, I hope not to be just another noob!
« on: May 12, 2011, 10:07:41 pm »
I only found out about this place today, and I instantly decided I would give it a shot. It combines social aspects, roleplaying opportunities, and a nice world as well. Sounds like my cup of tea in a game. I logged on, and it was pretty hectic, not going to lie. There were quite a few characters all around me, all carrying on their conversations, and etc. I just felt like I didn't belong.

Quite a few time I sent out a message asking if anyone was interested in roleplaying, or just in chatting for a little bit. I never got a reply. In no way am I bashing this game, not even close! I just want to be involved in this game in a social sort of way, and I wasn't having the opportunity to get that sort of a chance. What I'm here asking is if anyone is interested in befriending a noob, and just helping me out, and filling my free time with friendship. I'm into roleplaying, for anyone who likes that sort of thing, and even if you don't, I'm a great conversationalist. I enjoy carrying on conversations, I just felt like popping into the world as a brand new character made it a bit harder to do.

So, would anybody extend a hand of friendship, or accept an offer to engage in some fun, light-hearted role playing? Hit me up. I don't just want to be another random noob. I want to be a part of this community. (: Thanks!

To whomever it concerns, I'm a canine in-game named Aeros.
-Wintergreen.

JazzForLife

Re: Well, I hope not to be just another noob!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 11:58:06 pm »
Well, hey! Welcome to FH.

It is a bit crazy in Bonfire Island, but once you get to Flourite Plains, everything is calmer. It's a lot bigger.

And sure, I never really do anything ingame except sit and talk occasionally, so if you're ever online, I'd like do talk to ya. :]

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 04:52:29 am »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 04:46:48 pm »
Indeed, this is a great place with numerous oppurtinities! <3

Enjoy your time here Wintergreen!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 05:12:57 pm »
Yup yup! FH is a great place. ;3 Like Jazzz said, it CAN get crazy on Bonfire Island. =p Just head over to the others lands, where there's less chaos. xP

But other than that, welcome to FH! I do hope you enjoy eet!

Offline Juliet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff.
    • View Profile
    • Talk to me :D
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 03:50:02 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart<33333
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying..

xxx  ?Add me on Skype? My user is Cryptic13Crowe. ?