Author Topic: Zipher The Newbie  (Read 2594 times)

Offline ZipherAvenger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Organized Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: Zipher The Newbie
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 07:51:22 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to FeralHeart! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! We're all generally friendly. ^^

If you have any questions on the game, you can seek out this section here. Be sure to check other threads for information, your answer on the game may have already been answered! For any questions about the forum or site, please seek our this section. ^^
For all official updates on the game, seek out the game news board! For anything that is an update in regards to the site, check out the site updates board, updated monthly. Also be sure to check out the rules. =]

If you have further questions after reading through this little welcoming from I, Owlfeesh, you can contact a staff member. (:

Zipher is a really cool 'random' name! I like it. |D You'll be thirteen before you know it. ;3 I'm glad you enjoy our community so far, we are really friendly and helpful, or try to be. x) I myself am not the best with drawing, I prefer attempting manipulations (of poor quality!) and writing short stories and attempting poetry (of epic failz). I've roleplayed a little myself, mostly on msn or through PM's for a short time. I don't think of myself as a great roleplayer, but if you ever would like to roleplay via PM (as at the moment I tend to get too busy for in game roleplay - can't wait for summer!) just PM me, let me know! ^^

Welcome to Feralheart, hope you enjoy your stay!

Thankyou for the links! I've already read some of them, but I'll make sure to keep referring back to them!

And thankyou :) I was just playing around with names and finally got 'Zipher.' You definetly don't hear it everyday, huh? I also like to write short stories and poetry. I used to write all the time before basically dropping that and getting involved in drawing. Over the summer I plan on writing some more ^^  Anyway, roleplaying just takes practice! I'm sure you'll become better overtime as when you have the time :) And I'll definetly to make sure to PM you when school decides to go a little easy on me. :D
~*~What is this "sleep" you speak of?~*~

~*~Demon of the Snow~*~

Offline ZipherAvenger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Organized Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 07:54:45 pm »
Hello Zipher,

I love your name! its great to here that you are starting to draw, its something I wish I Continued when I did art in GCSE's in school. That was about 12 years ago ... gee I feel old writing that :D (I focused on anthropomorphic drawings)

Anyway Welcome to Feral Hearts, I am sure you will love it here as much as I do. and your right Everyone is really friendly here :)

Hope to see you in-game or around the forums

Have fun

Medic

Cool! :D I'm thinking of majoring in art, but I'm still a little too young to start seriously thinking about it ^^ My cousin, though, wants to be an art teacher. I could always ask him if need be. :)

I hope to see you around as well! Thanks for replying!
~*~What is this "sleep" you speak of?~*~

~*~Demon of the Snow~*~

Babe

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 08:37:34 pm »
Thankyou for the links! I've already read some of them, but I'll make sure to keep referring back to them!

And thankyou  I was just playing around with names and finally got 'Zipher.' You definetly don't hear it everyday, huh? I also like to write short stories and poetry. I used to write all the time before basically dropping that and getting involved in drawing. Over the summer I plan on writing some more ^^  Anyway, roleplaying just takes practice! I'm sure you'll become better overtime as when you have the time And I'll definetly to make sure to PM you when school decides to go a little easy on me.

You're welcome! Nice. :3 I got Owlfeesh from Owl.. and well, fish, feesh. xD *lame* Awesome =] Can't wait for the PM! *flails*

morganic

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 10:34:14 pm »
Heyy! im new too c: its ok i just started and i have no idea what Im doing lol