Author Topic: Oh wow it's been so long [Hi again!]  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Oh wow it's been so long [Hi again!]
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2018, 02:46:45 am »
@morqque, hi fellow jojo fan this seems pretty exciting, actually! I wonder what the upcoming update has in store for us. now excuse me while I binge that thread..
I agree, Im massivly excited because It seems that the staff have been teasing the old maps, but
revised....also yes! A fellow JoJo fan! I run a semi-popular JoJo group if you would like to join, send me a PM. or you can find
me in-game as Jotaro Kujo quite often.

Also Giorno, my semi-biological son! *wrrys*

Offline Giorno

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Ground Control to Major Tom;
    • midnightPepsi
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2018, 01:02:28 pm »
this thread is getting longer than I expected! I feel very welcomed right now, thank you all!

@Wolvie, it sure is, although I have a 50/50 shot of forgetting it's a thing when I go to log in and ending up very confused ^^;

@Alueue, wolf kids unite! I have 0 shame I really miss all the mapped, sited RPs I used to be a part of. hope longterm RPs will be a thing again eventually..

@Kikiorylandia, thank you!! they're probably out there but I kinda have to build up my confidence in RPing again before I join a group full time

@Kynvuu, thank you! ^^ it's really good to be back, although my nostalgia is through the roof as well

@morqque, having the old maps back in the game would make me soooo happy, like don't get me wrong I like the new ones but the old ones had a sort of culture surrounding each of them. I really miss that.. I'll be sure to come up and say hi if I see you in-game!
tfw I'm so excited for the VA anime I changed a 3 year old username *7 pages long muda*

[BIO] -x- // [DISCORD] filthy mccree main#1781

Offline Absolite

• Curious Wanderer
  • Sleep? Never heard of it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2018, 09:46:28 pm »
Welcome back to the game! ^.^

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 217
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2018, 09:09:32 am »
Hey welcome back, Giorno! Not much has changed, yet a lot all at the same time as you've heard x) Eager to see you around! If you ever want someone to roleplay with to get back into the groove of things, then I'm always open! I have a plethora of characters you can interact with =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Giorno

• Curious Wanderer
  • Ground Control to Major Tom;
    • midnightPepsi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2018, 04:49:56 pm »
@Absolite, thank you! ^^

@Ame88, I appreciate your offer! hope to see you around as well :0

I feel like I should stop bumping this thread up but I don't want to leave people without a reply shdhghhfdbg

[BIO] -x- // [DISCORD] filthy mccree main#1781