Author Topic: Toast here.  (Read 2409 times)

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
Toast here.
« on: May 16, 2011, 09:08:00 pm »
So I've been here for several days, looking around, poking my nose into things, generally testing the waters.  And I've decided that I like it.  There is a friendly community, the people are interesting, and I /really/ like the map-maker.  So I'll definitely be staying.

That said, hi everyone.  I'm Toast, eighteen and currently in college.  I'm a pretty decent roleplayer, though my experience is limited to wolf roleplays.  I have some characters here and I'm working on a pretty large map.  I'll put up a thread in the map section when I get it looking better.

Well, that's pretty much it for an introduction...  I'll eventually put up something in the biography section eventually.  Once I get my thoughts organized.  I'm certain I'll see you around on the forum.

Offline SheebaWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • SheebaWolf on deviantART
Re: Toast here.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 11:59:26 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart, Toast! (Great username btw x3) I'd consider myself a good roleplayer too, perhaps we'll get a chance to roleplay together somewhere along the line =) I'll be keeping an eye out for your map, I'm sure it'll look awesome!

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 12:08:43 am »
Thank you, Sheeba!  I hope so too, and I'll let you know when I put my map up for beta testing.

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 12:21:43 am »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 12:29:01 am »
Thank you, Eltiana!  I'm sure you will.

JazzForLife

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 07:56:23 pm »
Hey! Welcome to FH.
Glad you like the map maker. It's pretty fun indeed.

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 08:00:15 pm »
Thank you, Jazzz!

Babe

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 05:26:01 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to FeralHeart! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! We're all generally friendly. ^^

If you have any questions on the game, you can seek out this section here. Be sure to check other threads for information, your answer on the game may have already been answered! For any questions about the forum or site, please seek our this section. ^^
For all official updates on the game, seek out the game news board! For anything that is an update in regards to the site, check out the site updates board, updated monthly. Also be sure to check out the rules. =]

If you have further questions after reading through this little welcoming from I, Owlfeesh, you can contact a staff member. (:

Hi there Toast! ^^ I like toast, heh. x3 I'm glad you like our community so far, we are quite friendly! The map maker is fun, I've messed around with it a bit, and it's exciting and new to me. I like shaping my own world. =3 Wow, eighteen? o: That's cool. (8 I can't wait until I'm older and in college, I'll be taking honors classes next year. xD I checked our your characters, I really like them, and the layout of your character biographies is very nice and easy to read. :3

Welcome to Feralheart, hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 12:03:29 am »
Thank you, Owlfeesh!  I like Toast, too.  With raspberry jam.  The map maker is by far my favorite thing.  I've been making worlds from my stories with it.  I've also been fiddling with the premades, though I'm not too good with those.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 06:55:40 pm »
Hello there and welcome to Fh toast!
I love Toast, I for one only enjoy it with Butter. x3 Enjoy yourself here!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE