Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: May 17, 2011, 08:17:11 pm »
Hello Everyone,

This is a quick message to say hello to Everyone here on Feral Hearts, Its a great RPG to be apart of.

Well a bit about me, The name's Jason I live in Farnham in the UK. I work in a Theatre as a Technician and Front of House Manager.  I have been a Roleplayer for 5 years now both on Sitemodel, myspace and facebook where I play my favourite Disney character Tod from the Fox and the Hound. In the past I was a member of Wolf Quest where I made some great friends. I am also a full Member of Champions Online which is a MMORPG.

I have been introduced to Feral Hearts by a close friend and I love every minute of it I have 2 Main characters in Feral Hearts my first is a Red Fox by the name of Swiftpaw, he is a friendly creature who is always willing to give a hand when needed. The second is a Wolf called Medic, he has just turned 3 and still is very timid He hates violence but is quick enough to jump in if one of his friends is in trouble. Medic trained as a healer and when his pack went to war he and his adopted mother were put in charge of tenting the wounded.

I love meeting new characters and getting stuck into a Great Roleplay, so if you see me please come and say hello, I would love to meet you.

All for now Take Care out there,

Swiftpaw and Medic

JazzForLife

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 08:19:47 pm »
Hey! Welcome to FH.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 05:58:23 pm »
Lovely introduction, I am also from the Uk (East), hopefuly someday I might make it to where you are. ^^
You work in the Theatre as a Technician, that must be amazing to see some of the lights etc! Enjoy your time here! <3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 08:22:27 pm »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.

Babe

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 10:55:27 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to FeralHeart! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! We're all generally friendly. ^^

If you have any questions on the game, you can seek out this section here. Be sure to check other threads for information, your answer on the game may have already been answered! For any questions about the forum or site, please seek our this section. ^^
For all official updates on the game, seek out the game news board! For anything that is an update in regards to the site, check out the site updates board, updated monthly. Also be sure to check out the rules. =]

If you have further questions after reading through this little welcoming from I, Owlfeesh, you can contact a staff member. (:

Hi there Medic. :3 You really do sound like an interesting person, and I like the name Swiftpaw. ^-^ Very cool characters! That Disney movie, the Fox and the Hound, is absolutely amazing, one of my favorites as well. ~

Welcome to Feralheart, hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 10:22:34 am »
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your kind Greetings. You all seem a Great bunch of people, I really look forward to getting to know you all better, both in here and in game over the coming moons.

As you said The Fox and the Hound is an absolutely amazing film, so that is why  I take my role playing of Tod very seriously as he is such a beloved character in the Disney world. And I love every second of it :)

I am hopefully going to be in game as much as possible, as my Job in the Theatre warrants a lot of sitting around and waiting for shows to finish, but its all fun.

As I Write this I am currently sitting in an airport in Spain waiting to come back Home to England ... you got to love easyjet, :D  I hear its raining back home, so I might have to buy a mac or something LOL.

Ugh It seems to be taking forever to be called. Thank god for this forum, Sitemodel and Facebook otherwise I would be bored mindless.

All for now, might have a look in duty free XD

Medic

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 01:47:28 pm »
-spazz-

Finally someone that understands my love for all things fox. Welcome to FeralHeart I hope to see you around! :3

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 07:18:42 pm »
Its something I am really passionate about. and being able to Roleplay a Fox is like a dream come true, thats why I love this Game! :D