Author Topic: 'Ello!  (Read 1585 times)

Avalin

'Ello!
« on: May 18, 2011, 12:16:04 am »
Hey everyone! I'm a new member. My username is Avalin, but that's because my usual ones - Misttt or Misty - were taken. So you can call me Avalin or Misty.
I love love love feline characters, and I have a soft spot for sparkle-lions, even though most people consider them trashy.
When I complete university, grad. school, etc., I want to become either a small-animal practitioner in a certain nearby fishing town, or a herd health veterinarian in a farming area.
I do have a fursona, and her name is Mistpaw. She is a black-and-white domestic cat in a warrior clan. She was actually started as just a regular character in a roleplay- now extinct - called ThunderClan.
I'm a teenage girl. I'm very intelligent, anxious, and a perfectionist. I'm also sarcastic, witty, and egotistical (although because I have anxiety, sometimes I'll randomly have a hardcore tantrum about how terrible and fat and stupid I am. It's actually kind of hilarious how much my personality clashes with it itself.) I am a hardcore left-winger. I am also a vegetarian.
Once again, hello everyone, and thanks for reading this! I hope that I can meet lots of new people here! ;)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 12:20:39 am by Avalin »

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 10:07:06 am »
Hello Avalin,

Welcome to FeralHearts Its a Great RPG to be apart of. Hope to see you in Game.

All The Best
Medic

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 05:56:53 pm »
Hello there Avalin.

I really hope you enjoy your time here RPing and being on the forums! Enjoy! <3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 08:22:19 pm »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.

Babe

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 10:58:05 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to FeralHeart! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! We're all generally friendly. ^^

If you have any questions on the game, you can seek out this section here. Be sure to check other threads for information, your answer on the game may have already been answered! For any questions about the forum or site, please seek our this section. ^^
For all official updates on the game, seek out the game news board! For anything that is an update in regards to the site, check out the site updates board, updated monthly. Also be sure to check out the rules. =]

If you have further questions after reading through this little welcoming from I, Owlfeesh, you can contact a staff member. (:

Hi Avalin! Sorry to hear your usual usernames were taken, but I like the username Avalin just as much. =3 I, too, adore felines, and I'm kind to sparkle-lions/cats/etc of any sort. Creativity, it is in the eye of the beholder! Heh. x3 Oh hey, you know we sort of have a lot alike. o: I am a perfectionist, sometimes egotistical about my knowledge for my age. I had A+'s all year! I'm very delighted to meet you. ^^

Welcome to Feralheart, hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline Destinaire

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • (???)
    • View Profile
    • The Undertakers
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 01:36:54 am »
???? ??? ???c??? (: