Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1323 times)

pirateprincss

Greetings
« on: May 18, 2011, 09:31:11 am »
After some unknown technical difficulty in registering, I finally have an account here. :) So I thought I'd stop by and say hi.

Also... I seem to be missing something. How can I create/change my signature and such? It's not particularly urgent, but I am curious..

Anyhow, a little about me:
My name's Nicole. I'm 20 and just graduated with an Associate in Science and Associate in Arts. I'm a medical science nerd. I have a papillon by the name of Princess, a corn snake named Jayden and a bearded dragon named Bradley. I love music and art. Reading, writing and drawing are some hobbies of mine. The Lion King was and is a favourite movie of mine and is one reason why I was drawn to trying FeralHeart. Plus I watch one of the artists on deviantArt, so that was my first exposure to it. :)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 09:38:28 am by pirateprincss »

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 10:46:08 am »
Greeting Nicole, Welcome to FeralHarts. I hope we can start a Roleplay in the Future.

Regarding your question you can add a signature by first going into your profile then under "Modify Profile"  select "forum Profile information" in the second box from the bottom you will find the "signature box"

OK now making a signature  is quite simple. I used "BannerFans" to make mine, here you can upload a background image select the size you want edit text etc. http://www.bannerfans.com/banner_maker.php

I made my banner 430px px wide & 150px high. once you have it looking the way you want (remember to click on "update Banner" when you make a change to it) Click on the box "Get Codes"

You will now see a lot of boxes with different codes in you need the one at the bottom called "Code for direct image link:" all you have to add to this code is [I MG] at the start of the code and [/im g] so you have something that looks like this .

Before:  http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/453/619475f6cdc7b3m3.jpg

After:  [I MG] http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/453/619475f6cdc7b3m3.jpg [/im g]

(Note: I had to put a space in the [I MG] and [/im g]  so it would show up in the forum just remember to not include the spaces when you do it)

Simply copy the code with the [I MG] into the Signature box,Click on "Change Profile"  and you will find it will have appeared on your profile.

Hope this helps
Medic

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 05:56:10 pm »
Indeed, waht Medic said would help. ^^
Enjoy your time here!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 08:22:12 pm »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.

Babe

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 11:01:21 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to FeralHeart! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! We're all generally friendly. ^^

If you have any questions on the game, you can seek out this section here. Be sure to check other threads for information, your answer on the game may have already been answered! For any questions about the forum or site, please seek our this section. ^^
For all official updates on the game, seek out the game news board! For anything that is an update in regards to the site, check out the site updates board, updated monthly. Also be sure to check out the rules. =]

If you have further questions after reading through this little welcoming from I, Owlfeesh, you can contact a staff member. (:

Hello pirateprincess! I'm very glad that the technical difficulty was resolved and you are now with us here are the friendly community, FeralHeart! Woah a bearded dragon? How cool! I'd love one of those. XD The Lion King is a grand movie indeed, and writing is a lot of fun, I do it often!

Welcome to Feralheart, hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline Destinaire

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • (???)
    • View Profile
    • The Undertakers
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 01:33:19 am »