Author Topic: Hey!!! Im here!! HORRAY!!!! :D  (Read 2102 times)

Offline DarkThunder95

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • "After all this time?" - "Always" - Severus Snape
    • View Profile
Hey!!! Im here!! HORRAY!!!! :D
« on: May 18, 2011, 08:07:28 pm »
 :D  Hi my name is DarkThunder95. I like lived off of wolfquest for a few months lol and reserched and found "Impressive Title". I was like, I want to play that!!! Then I saw they closed :(. Then, Feralheart I fell across as an "upgrade" to it. Ok, so I downloaded it, but have shcoolwork I got to finish (and life) before i play.... Ok... soo... any tips would be great. (and yeah i watched youtube vids hehe)

I love cheetahs,horses and wolves. I love green ad purple. and the Pirates movies and uh storms. Im between 15-20 years old.. Thats all your getting HA!

My first Character is going to be a she- cheetah...   I cant think of a good name. Any name ideas? Maybe something like Savanna or Kiara idk
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Back (Harry Potter)

"Dying's a day worth living for!" -Cpt. BarboosaXD

"After all this time?" - "Always" - Severus Snape

JazzForLife

Re: Hey!!! Im here!! HORRAY!!!! :D
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 08:14:56 pm »
Hey. Welcome to FH. :]
Enjoy the game!

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 08:21:52 pm »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 10:50:32 pm »
Hello DarkThunder95, Welcome to Feral Hearts. Its great to see you, I Hope to see you in-game and maybe we can get stuck into a good Roleplay. Its great to see that you were a member of Wolfquest, I was too. ^^

Take care
Medic

Babe

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 10:52:58 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to FeralHeart! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! We're all generally friendly. ^^

If you have any questions on the game, you can seek out this section here. Be sure to check other threads for information, your answer on the game may have already been answered! For any questions about the forum or site, please seek our this section. ^^
For all official updates on the game, seek out the game news board! For anything that is an update in regards to the site, check out the site updates board, updated monthly. Also be sure to check out the rules. =]

If you have further questions after reading through this little welcoming from I, Owlfeesh, you can contact a staff member. (:

Greetings there, DarkThunder95! I love cheetahs, my original fursona was partially cheetah. ^^ She was known as "Babe". Perhaps you could name your character.. something really creative, made up letters together to make something totally new! You could mix favorite things together, like a favorite color with a favorite food and mix up the wording a bit. Macuri (Mac n' cheese + Purple, hehe). Have fun!

Welcome to Feralheart, hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline DarkThunder95

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 04:47:14 pm »
Thanks so much guys :). I played as a cheetah for awhile.  Its SOOO awesome. If anyone reads this could you tell me aabout a map... I know you make them, but how do you play on it and have ur other characters on it.. is that possible? Im going to check other threads.. Yes im clueless XD, but getting there. ;D
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Back (Harry Potter)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 04:54:03 pm »
Thanks so much guys :). I played as a cheetah for awhile.  Its SOOO awesome. If anyone reads this could you tell me aabout a map... I know you make them, but how do you play on it and have ur other characters on it.. is that possible? Im going to check other threads.. Yes im clueless XD, but getting there. ;D

Yes its possible to have people in your maps if they download them. Once you do, all your maps are located in seperate portals in Cape of Distant Worlds. <3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline DarkThunder95

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 05:05:50 pm »
oh... hmmm cool.. sry to bug u lol, but what if i was per say making a movie (or not) and i have 2 of my own characters, maybe a cheetah and whatever. Can you have them both together on the same map. I dont mean players, just my own. :)  ::)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 05:16:52 pm »
oh... hmmm cool.. sry to bug u lol, but what if i was per say making a movie (or not) and i have 2 of my own characters, maybe a cheetah and whatever. Can you have them both together on the same map. I dont mean players, just my own. :)  ::)

No. ^^ You can only have 1 char playing per game.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Babe

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 05:20:02 pm »
Yep, only one character in game. But perhaps if you have some friends, or find a kind enough person, you could give them the color codes and ask them to help you out a bit. Best of wishes! [=