Author Topic: Hullo Feral Heart  (Read 892 times)

the waffle spoon

Hullo Feral Heart
« on: May 23, 2011, 01:53:54 am »
Hello there I just joined Feral Hearts today,my sister had showed me what it looked like when she came to visit us last month. So I didn't get to check it out. But they call meh Spoonist but my in-game name would be 'the waffle spoon'.

If you would like to stop and chat in the game I would be happy to.

I want to make friends,learn,and have fun on it anyways. But I hope I see you in in the gane!

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
Re: Hullo Feral Heart
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 11:55:58 am »
Hello Spoonist,

Welcome to FeralHearts!

That's A great Name you have, if I see you in-game I will of course stop and say Hello.
If your looking to make new friends and have fun Your certainly in the right place, everyone here is really friendly.

Have a Great time Exploring both in-game and the forum

Medic.

Babe

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 08:42:13 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to FeralHeart! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! We're all generally friendly. ^^

If you have any questions on the game, you can seek out this section here. Be sure to check other threads for information, your answer on the game may have already been answered! For any questions about the forum or site, please seek our this section. ^^
For all official updates on the game, seek out the game news board! For anything that is an update in regards to the site, check out the site updates board, updated monthly. Also be sure to check out the rules. =]

If you have further questions after reading through this little welcoming from I, Owlfeesh, you can contact a staff member. (:

Spoonist, cool name! So hello there, if I see you in game I'll say hello, and I'm also open for conversation through forum PM's at any time. Hope you have fun with us all!

Welcome to Feralheart, hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 11:05:32 am »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game