Author Topic: Totally new to this o.o  (Read 2073 times)

Mutant

Totally new to this o.o
« on: May 28, 2011, 07:38:43 pm »
Hello everyone! I'm Mutant. I was just told by a couple friends that this place existed, and I really like it so far. I'm excited to become a part of the community and everything, and happy to have an opportunity to meet new people :D
Drop me a message or anything whenever you want, I love to talk to people who have the same interests as me. I'm not really sure what to put here... So I guess I'll say a little about myself?
I'm 18 years old and going to art school for photography next year. I live in New England with two dogs, a twin sister, and my parents. I also have a hamster; I love rodents and birds. In fact, most people irl know me as Birdie. I'm big into role playing; I do pretty much any genre, from modern vampire to Warrior cats and everything in-between. The only anime role plays I'll do are Pokemon (if that counts as anime) and Death Note, though. I'm a big Kira fan :D
I'm a weird combination of adult and kid, I guess... I can be stoic and deep-thinking about world issues, but I can also spend hours talking about why I don't like Bluestar. I'm very interested in Native American history and musical theatre. I love anime conventions and cosplaying even though I don't watch that much anime. I like debate but not arguing, and I love meeting new people. I talk a lot once I do meet someone. I'm a very lucky individual with a lot of support and love in my life, and I can't wait to meet more great people here :3

Offline Juliet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff.
    • View Profile
    • Talk to me :D
Re: Totally new to this o.o
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 08:16:07 pm »
Oh my God, you're gonna go to art school, for photography?!
Wow, I envy you, SO much. c: Right now, that's exactly what I wish to do.
Well, anyways, welcome to FeralHeart!<3
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying..

xxx  ?Add me on Skype? My user is Cryptic13Crowe. ?

Mutant

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 08:41:45 pm »
Yes, I am ^^ Thank you for welcoming me, and I hope you get to go someday, too! I'm thrilled to go in the fall, I'm very lucky to have a family that supports art and a teacher who encouraged me to try. No matter what anyone says, apply to an art college. It's stressful, but a great adventure.

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 09:09:10 pm »
Hey  Mutant,

Welcome to FeralHearts, I am sure you will love it here.
You sound like a really intresting person, I love the fact that you are known as Birdie, as all my friends know me as Fox. I love Death Note too its fantastic anime.

Anyway enjoy your time in-game and around the Forum. If you get stuck or need help just ask, everyone is really friendly and helpful.

Hope to see you around the Game.

All the Best
Medic.

Mutant

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 10:58:50 pm »
Thank you, Medic! I am very much enjoying my time so far ^^ Fox is a cool name, I have a friend who is a big fan of foxes. She does LARPing and her LARP character is an arctic fox.
Hope to see you, too!

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 11:02:20 pm »
Oh my gosh, we have a lot in common! 8D

I am also going to take photography in collage next year, I'm learning some of it now. And I also have a twin sister xD
I am a roleplaying freak, I do human to animals, with and without a storyline, but I never read warriors and don't do those roleplays, or vampires unless they're the real-deal-dracula-style vampires. I also do Pokemon rps (and yes they do count as anime >D) and interested to doing some Death Note ones but I haven't finished watching that series yet, so I'm holding off on that until I do finish it haha.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Mutant

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 05:01:02 am »
Oh wow! We do have a lot in common!
What type of photography do you do? Digital or traditional? The classes I've taken have all taught darkroom skills, so that's how I work.
As for vampires- I do my own sort of style. They kill people and stuff, but they aren't strictly evil- sort of Anne Ricey, but not Twilight-esque at all. -not a fan of Twilight-

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 05:11:46 am »
-Not a Twilight Fan either- x3

Thats good then, haha.

As for photography, I haven't picked a specific type yet, going to figure that out when I get into the class. Mostly I just take cool pictures of buildings, ones that are castle-like, abandoned, and I even take pictures of cemeteries :3
I also use Picnik to make the pictures look better and such.
The Hobbit

Mutant

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 07:18:12 am »
Awesome :D I went on a trip to London, Edinburgh, and Dublin recently and took a few shots of the castles and old buildings. It was great fun ^^

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 03:17:40 am »
O: You went to London?! Lucky! xD
I want to go live there. I love the castles ^.^
The Hobbit