Author Topic: Excited by prospect of new RP experiences  (Read 1288 times)

Luka

Excited by prospect of new RP experiences
« on: May 28, 2011, 11:47:58 pm »
Hello all and thanks for reading my post!

I am not exactly new to FH but running a buisness and working for a video game studio does not allow for much free time. I would like to get back into playing this game again so I am posting here to introduce myself and possibly meet people with similar interests. I'm an experienced role player, I have been doing text based RP since I was 14 years old, 7 years under my belt haha. It's exciting to see so many people coming together to play, chat and share this wonderful game that it's creators have made available for us to play.

I am a fursuit builder, I am an artist and I love lions.

My main character I play here on FH is Luka the lioness, she is actually based on my personal fursuit. Luka is tall and powerful. Large as any male and covered in scars that she wears with pride, while she is over all very kind Luka is not a sweet little kitten. She is intelligent and a touch sarcastic but kind of lazy and dismissive. With all of her raw power Luka would rather ignore someone then fight them but she will only let something slide once.

I am looking for a pride to RP with, preferably a group of experienced role players. While I have no problem with new players, we all have to start somewhere, I would enjoy the game most if I was playing with people of my own skill level.

See you in the game!

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Excited by prospect of new RP experiences
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 04:12:58 am »
Hello, welcome to FH ^.^

Awesome character, my name character is a wolf named Nami, with night blue fur with patches of black and dark purple eyes x3
I'd show you a picture but sadly I have none at the moment > <

I am a literate rper, though I've only rped for about a year now haha.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Luka

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 06:47:38 am »
Nice to meet you Katsa.
 Purple eyes eh? Purple is my favorite color, I will have to see this character some day ^^

Good to know I'm not alone, I look forward to someday running into you in game.

Thanks for the warm welcome :3

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 09:12:00 am »
Welcome to FH. <3
Indeed there are loads of RP experiences around. Have a great time here with your Luka! 83
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 10:40:13 am »
Hi Again And Welcome <3 ^_^
I Have Talked To You About Fursuits ;0
Yours Are Awesome :3

Ans Yeah As Zaroque Says There Are Many RP Experiences Around Here And I Hope You Find The Perfect Pride Your Looking For :3

Annd Luka Is Awesome ^_^

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 10:49:30 am »
Hello~!  I'm "Kamaete". Obviously that's not my real name, but whatever.  I don't play in-game much 'cause it lags on my computer, but I'm glad there's still cool people in-game.  C:  I switch characters a lot, I don't have a main one, but I try to use the character I made a preset for (Salah, a clouded leopard).  I actually don't have a lion character mostly because I'm not a social person and really don't know what to do with such a social animal. (Despite the fact that I have one wolf character. >.>)

As for RP experience... well, I've actually only been RPing for three months or something, but I've been writing for years.  I like to think of myself as literate, if not experienced.  You'll mostly see me in the RP threads around the forum and the FH creation threads, though sometimes I stalk art and screenshot threads. C:
...In my pants.

Luka

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 06:01:33 pm »
@ Zaroque, Thanks, over all I am enjoying the game play. Just need to find a pride^^

@ Avani, Hello again! I hope that what I told you was some what useful. I have been looking through prides and talking to people in game but it's hard to sort through all of them and find the specific things I am looking for. might have to start my own at this rate.

@ Kamaete, nice to meet you as well. I'm sorry to hear there is a lot of lag, I noticed a lot of people have that complaint at least in world. I suppose I am lucky to have a really nice computer (until it dies).
Cool I was thinking of making a preset but I'm so burned out from making skins and textures for SL. It's kind of hard to want to socialize in some cases, while in game at least. I just don't have any input for spam XP.

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I was starting to think that I had scared people off with my post some how. I hope I meet more great people and even find some RP!

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 04:34:11 am »
I love to Rp x3
Though my case is simular to Kamaete's 8D
Been writing longer than I've been rping, so I just use those skills haha. Hope you can rp along with us, there are pretty good rps on the site ^.^

For now, you won't be able to find me in-game, sadly I have no computer with it downloaded, and I am not allowed to download it on here V.V
I have to wait till I get my own laptop :/
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 06:09:31 pm »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 10:33:50 pm »
Hey Luka,

A very warm welcome to Feralhearts!
I hope that you have a great time both in-game and around the forum.

All the Best,
Medic