Author Topic: the infamous newbs  (Read 853 times)

Holex

the infamous newbs
« on: June 27, 2011, 07:17:50 am »
the horror. being a newbie. *shudders* ah well.

the name's holex :P i've been roleplaying cats, dogs, and wolves for about... six years now? on proboards sites mainly. my username on those sites is normally faint or faintbreath. i used to go on wolfquest a bunch too, but it's been years. i just restarted going on there and i found out about this place. felines and canines? on the same site? similar to wolfquest? pffff. win.

so here i am. the characters i'll probably be using here will be nero lacrimose (a grinning lunatic), baku asagi (a depressed ESP wolf), oblivion delacroix (my knight in shining armor), and ryker lanear farrier (your friendly, neighborhood pyromaniac). all wolves, btw.

it should be obvious i'm here to roleplay, however i'm completely out of my element when it comes to chat roleplay sooo~ i ask thou mercy upon my newb-ish soul. so, drop me a line and i'd love to rp with you!

(i'm currently traveling for the next four or five days so i'll only be able to get online in the afternoons when we stop at hotels. may i suggest you visit yellowstone national park? it's pretty awesome. what with seeing a black wolf frolicking about like no one's business! *my life is complete*)

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
Re: the infamous newbs
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 10:48:53 pm »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
Re: the infamous newbs
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 10:07:16 am »
Hello Holex, What an Awesome Introduction!

Anyway A very Warm Welcome to Feralhearts!

I hope you have fun exploring both the game and the forum, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask everyone here is really friendly and helpful.

All The Best
Medic.