Author Topic: Guilty as Charged!  (Read 1446 times)

Ephemeral

Guilty as Charged!
« on: July 15, 2011, 10:51:29 pm »
Well, hey there! Honest to God, I have no idea what I'm doing here. I'm not even sure if I'm going to even stick around. xD If you'll excuse my honesty.

Yes, I am a nooblet to this wonderful-looking game. I haven't even played it yet. As of now, it's installing and taking forever. I happened across this site on dA somehows, and decided it looked cool. 'Nough said. Now, where to go from here...

My name is Frankie or Ephemeral. C: Either is fine by me. I am also known on other sites as Meikaji, Sroasha or Prophecy. I'm mainly part of the proboards rping scene (if you don't know what that is, just forget about it), but I also frequent a wolf game called Wolf-Haven (Meikaji and or Ankura there), WolfQuest (Fire Eternal) and Dragon Cave (pikachu59013. mind the noob name, thanks). My dA account is lupus-volaticus.

I am a fourteen year old lazyass (I haven't yet come across a rule against swearing. o-o I suppose I'll edit this later if I find one) who happens to be a female. I like to write (roleplay, mainly) and draw, as well as chat. I spend my life on the computer. No, what am I talking about? I don't have a life. I like animals and fantasy stuff, and reading too. My fursona is a rabbit/gazelle. You should be jealous.

I like random messages. They make me feel special, so feel free to send some. I can be quite entertaining on the right days. xD

I overuse emotes most of the time as well. =u= So beware.

Aaand now I've run out of things to say. C: So, I guess if you have any questions ask away and I'll do my best to avoid answer them. ~

Offline TheWolfAddict

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Okami Amaterasu?
    • View Profile
Re: Guilty as Charged!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 11:09:29 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart! I hope you have a great time here, and make new friends. I don't mind noobs, just as long that they don't spam with their 'How do I (insert word here)?!one111on!!!eleven1!'. If you need any help, go to the help board or ask a mod if you don't get an answer.
You are too beautiful.<3

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 04:13:16 am »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.

Offline Zarienai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The one and only Zarin~
    • View Profile
    • Aquilus Coitio
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 07:13:24 pm »
Hey there, My in game name for most is Zarin or Zar ( Short for Zarinthya ) and I prefure it over my Forum name... so plain... XD any way you seem fun loving! Id like to see what kind of characters you will make with all that engry you have. Right now I have around 7 characters, most are lions or lioness but I do have a wolf... OH! and you joined at the best time, if you havn't played yet (by the time you get around to reading this lol ) you should! Wolves just got a howling motion and Lions got there roar! It's pretty cool... well until some one starts a howling party... XD

Any way, I love to rp and draw as well and found this ite by chance on DA as well :D my user there is Zarinthya ( duh XD ) and I'll look ya up, maybe send a radom note XD anyway IM GOING TO TRY AND FIND YOU ha.. stalker sintance.... oh well, you seem like a bunch of fun and I am sure you'll find plenty of people to rp with! :D
Dare to seek out something unseen, and prove to the world your not crazy~

Offline kaya

• Bite me and I'll kick yew arse C: ~ Rak$ha
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 07:59:06 pm »
Yo (:

Welcome to FH. ;D
Enjoy yer' stay here and have fun. If you ever need any help don't be afraid to ask. C:

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 08:19:45 pm »
Hello Frankie, -(Welcomes you with some Karma)-

Its Nice to meet you I'm Medic. Welcome to FeralHearts!

I hope that you have a Great time playing the Game!
If at any time you need any help all you need to do is ask. Everyone is really friendly and Helpful.

Anyway Have an Awesome time and if I see you around the Game I will stop to say Hello.
Have fun exploring both the Game and the Forum.

All the Best
Medic.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 10:00:37 am »
There is indeed a rule against swearing, but since you're new I'm sure the mods/admins won't mind. ;D Welcome to FH!