Author Topic: Newbie... Kinda  (Read 1134 times)

Rhea

Newbie... Kinda
« on: July 22, 2011, 05:48:10 pm »
Hi, I'm Rhea, and some of you may know me from the WolfQuest forums and game. :D I actually joined a while ago, but haven't done anything on the forums. I'm still getting used to everything, but everyone here seems very nice. ^.^

A little about me... I love animals, especially wolves, and I love video games, writing, and drawing. A few of my favorite video games are Okami and The Legend of Zelda series. I had to remove the FeralHeart game a while ago, because I couldn't find a patch that (apparently) was needed, but I'll probably redownload it soon. xP

Anyway, I'll begin to post around the forums, so I hope to meet a lot of new people and make some new friends! C:

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie... Kinda
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 08:17:05 pm »
Welcome to the forums Rhea!

I used to be on WolfQuest before I found precious FeralHeart, and I think I do remember you, I was Zarago over there (naturally), so it's nice to see some other people that I recognise.

Most everyone are very helpful on the forums and of course in-game, so it shouldn't be hard to find help if you should need it, just post your question(s) in the help section and someone should come to your aid.

Have fun!

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 09:17:35 pm »
Hello Rhea!
Its me, -x-Zaroque-x- (Lyenza), its great to see you on the FH game and forum!
Hope you enjoy your time here. ^^
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 11:46:24 am »
Welcome To Feralhearts Rhea,

Its Awesome to meet you Rhea, I'm Medic  -(Gives Karma)-

I was also a WolfQuest member, that was until I discovered how Awesome FH was. :D  I too am a fan of all animals. Though my favourite has to be the Fox :) you have a great taste in video games Okami RULES! ;D I hope that you have no problems in re-downloading the Game

Anyway, I hope that you have an enjoyable time with us on FH, Everyone here is extremely helpful and friendly. So if you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Have a Great Time Exploring Both The Forum and The Game. (when its been downloaded :D )

All The Best
Medic.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 11:47:57 am by Medic »

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 06:05:03 am »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 09:19:31 am »
Hi dere ^^ Rhea... that sounds so familiar. I think I know you from WQ. XD Anyways, welcome to FH. Enjoy your time here and feel free to ask me if you need help with anything!