Author Topic: Re-posting in the right place... Hey everyone.  (Read 1320 times)

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re-posting in the right place... Hey everyone.
« on: July 24, 2011, 08:03:27 am »
Sooo I posted this in the wrong spot awhile ago. I knew where to post it, I just didn't realize I wasn't in the right place when I did post it. |D OOPS.
--
Howdy. :3 I'm wolffox, aka Icey or Adrenaline. I'm newish to FH... Been around for a couple months but hey, I never check out the forum so I figured why not. 8D I'm 16, female, live in Texas, USA. My main character in-game is Adrenaline (my icon...thing... is a screenie of her) so that's who you'll usually find me on. My best friends on this game, the people I'm usually hanging around with, are Starlitewolf, Meiari, +Animus+, Shoku, and izthulu. I'm a grammar freak... I will NOT join an illiterate rp. I don't rp lions, at all, or any felines for that matter... Don't know why, I just don't. >>... ANYWAYS. I have my fun trolling and being weird in general on Fluorite, roleplaying in the very successful, literate wolf rp, Divided Skies (created by Starlitewolf and myself), and just hanging out and chatting.

I can be found on deviantART under xxxicestarxxx in case you like art, btw... I'm a furry (STFU) and I draw them. All. The time. Be warned that alot of the stuff on my dA is old... ehh. But anywho~

If you're literate, bored, and don't mind a bit of insanity, message me or look for me in-game. I like to make new friends. 8D
~wolffox out.

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
Re: Re-posting in the right place... Hey everyone.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 09:10:40 am »
Hello wolffox,  -(Gives Karma)-

Welcome To Feralhearts!

I hope your time with us here on FH is a highly enjoyable one, and I look forward to seeing you around.

If you need any assistance at all please feel free to ask. We are all very friendly and would love to help.
Have fun exploring both the Game and the forum.

All The Best
Medic.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 09:17:08 am »
Thank you, Medic~ :3 -gives karma back-

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 09:58:15 am »
Hello there wolffox! <3
Welcome to FeralHeart (+ Karma ).
If you need any help, I a suggest posting in the Help section either on the Game help or the Forum help! If you don't get any answers, have a look here on the Member Made Tutorials:

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=85.0

Enjoy your time here!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 10:57:24 am »
Welcome to the forums Wolffox!

Since you've been playing the game for a little while, I would think by now you'd know what this game is about and I'm sure you know your way around. So really the only thing that I think you may need to know is that if you need help, any help at all, post your question(s) in the help section and your they should be answered quickly, depending on how many people are online.

Don't forget to have fun!

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 09:54:25 pm »
Thanks Zaroque and Zarago! <3