Author Topic: Hi, I iz a Newbie x3  (Read 1027 times)

ShatteredDemise

Hi, I iz a Newbie x3
« on: July 28, 2011, 05:03:38 pm »
Hi! My name is ShatteredDemise! I'm thirteen years old and started FH two weeks ago! I live in OKC, Oklahoma (No more info for you stalkers out there x3). I like to play guitar and write stories, mainly Fan Fics but sometimes, like now, I come up with an original. :P.....Oh! and I like to swim and tease and prank my friends and frendenmys. xD Plus I'm having problems with the FH game...o.o (Yes, I know this isn't the right posting place) I can't log in at all and I did everything.... but it keeps saying "Failed to Connect to Front Server." But my internet is great.... And now, idk if I'm going to continue playing because of it, please help.... (Plus, I just got this computer and I never had one before so please try not to suggest something difficult for me?)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:43:02 am by Kenzie »

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I iz a Newbie x3
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 05:18:42 pm »
WELCOME TO FERALHEART! :3 I'm 13 too :) If you need help, post here, or post post on the help forum: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0  Would love to meet you in-game *U*
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 05:20:53 pm by Jayfeather55{Becky} »

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 07:28:54 pm »
Hello ShatteredDemise,  -(Gives Karma)-

Welcome To Feralhearts!

I hope your time with us here on FH is a highly enjoyable one, and I look forward to seeing you around.

If you need any assistance at all please feel free to ask. We are all very friendly and would love to help.
Have fun exploring both the Game and the forum.

All The Best
Medic.

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 04:19:11 pm »
Welcome to FH, Kenzie! I'm Elltiana. I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.