Author Topic: Hello There!  (Read 1216 times)

Sandi

Hello There!
« on: July 29, 2011, 06:55:19 pm »
I'm not necessarily new to Feral Heart, but more of a returning member. I played Impressive Title for a lengthy amount of time, and I played with the early character-creator released for Feral Hearts at the beginning of this year. However, I'm glad to come back. I'm eager to get back into creating characters and finding new friends to roleplay with. It's good to be back.

Also, out of curiosity- where did the wings go? I hear that there are no longer any wings in FE. It's quite shocking with the amount of people in IT who adored winged characters.

EDIT: It turns out that the game runs so laggy that it's beyond ridiculous. I suppose I can't play until I can move without freezing and crashing my computer.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:07:57 pm by Sandi »

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Hello There!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 08:41:12 pm »
Hello there!
Also, there are no Wings to FH, but apparently you should check out this topic...:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=9775.0
Welcome back! - nuzzle -
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 09:01:16 pm »
Hello Sandi,  -(Gives Karma)-

Welcome To Feralhearts!

I hope your time with us here on FH is a highly enjoyable one, and I look forward to seeing you around.

If you need any assistance at all please feel free to ask. We are all very friendly and would love to help.
Have fun exploring both the Game and the forum.

All The Best
Medic.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:05:35 pm by Medic »

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 03:27:00 am »
Hey der, Sandi! Would you by any chance be Sandi from iscribble? o_o Welcome to FeralHeart. I'm wolffox, but feel free to call me Icey, Wolf, or Fox. If you need any help regarding the game or the forum, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. And also, you can make the game ALOT less laggy by opening up options on the login screen, turning off music volume, turning effects volume down (or off), reducing the view distance, and turning water reflection off. Best of luck getting to play the game! Enjoy~

Sandi

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 05:06:19 pm »
I am the Sandi from Iscribble. xP

and I did turn all of those things off. My computer just hates me.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 09:30:01 pm »
Sandi! <3 It's Iceykinz. :'D -nuzzles for extra karma-... -proceeds to tacklepounce-

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 06:47:06 pm »
Welcome to FH, Sandi! I'm Elltiana. I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.