Author Topic: Northbound : Forget the crown, embrace your insticts  (Read 616 times)

Offline sparkyboy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Northbound : Forget the crown, embrace your insticts
« on: June 06, 2018, 11:29:03 pm »

"Within the comforts of North Alaska stands a Kingdom. A cavern deep within the dwellings of a cliff side, chambers splitting from the cavern creating a home for the royal family. Outside, a community thrives within Jones Town. It stretches far and wide to a forest and dangerous ocean. The isolated pack started to grow, live and strive within the town. However, one day this isolated town became trapped by a large mudslide. Cutting off the main source of food to the wolves within the Kingdom. Illness and starvation swept over the community. Thankfully, the illness passed but the mudslide and starvation never did. Their Queen was weakening with each day, and soon enough she died from madness of the starvation. Suit, a new male of a new blood trained by the former Emperor; Barracuda. This male came into the Kingdom with power alongside an old member; Tzila Civic. The two made the decision to leave Jones Town or more deaths would come and thus the whole community left their beloved home.

Now the pack is on the hunt for a new place to call home, the path wasn't easy and obstacles of course came their way. But with two strong figure head leaders the pack of Northbound must push forwards and rebuild once more in another area. They were heading for The Kingdom of Hyrule and this would become their new home."

Northbound is a kingdom style roleplay with a website on wikifoundry and roleplayed on discord. We are looking for LITERATE and SEMI-REALISTIC roleplayers only.
Message me and i will send you the link to the website! If you have an issue viewing it please let me know and I will send you our regulations and join forum !
Thank you so much!

Many of the members have feral heart and we at times will come on and rp and mess around!

The story stated above is (c) to northbound do not use!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 06:43:55 am by sparkyboy »