Author Topic: Old Maps and gatherin around Bonfire Island  (Read 6762 times)

Offline Absolite

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Sleep? Never heard of it.
    • View Profile
Re: Old Maps and gatherin around Bonfire Island
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2018, 05:19:59 am »
Bonfire island is gone? I heard about maps getting revamped but I didn’t think they would get rid of the old ones. Are they still able to be played?

As for the suggestion. People gathering in bonfire island again would be a great idea if it is possible ^.^ it was one of the areas I went to when I first played. It would require a bit of organizing and advertising though but if it got the map active again that would be amazing!

Offline Emergency

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2018, 03:31:28 pm »
Bonfire island is gone? I heard about maps getting revamped but I didn’t think they would get rid of the old ones. Are they still able to be played?

As for the suggestion. People gathering in bonfire island again would be a great idea if it is possible ^.^ it was one of the areas I went to when I first played. It would require a bit of organizing and advertising though but if it got the map active again that would be amazing!

the OLD bonfire was removed in the update they have a new one but in my opinion its terrible and has to much water around it unlike the old one, you can however still download the old FH maps before the update here on the forum to play in all the old maps only its of course very dead and people dont use them often i tend to see only people using them for youtube videos now and the old bonfire i've sat in quite a few times to find nobody comes there or only about one person comes in every once in a while
i think really we should use the old fh maps to host things in like parties, number games etc so people use them again i know fh staff wanted a change but taking a lot of the fav maps out and revamping them has killed them

Offline Absolite

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2018, 08:24:22 pm »

the OLD bonfire was removed in the update they have a new one but in my opinion its terrible and has to much water around it unlike the old one, you can however still download the old FH maps before the update here on the forum to play in all the old maps only its of course very dead and people dont use them often i tend to see only people using them for youtube videos now and the old bonfire i've sat in quite a few times to find nobody comes there or only about one person comes in every once in a while
i think really we should use the old fh maps to host things in like parties, number games etc so people use them again i know fh staff wanted a change but taking a lot of the fav maps out and revamping them has killed them

Ah, okay. I haven’t had the time to log into Feral Heart so I didn’t get a good look at the maps.

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2018, 01:50:56 pm »
I would definitely attend this :( Bonfire Island is so nostalgic and I would also love to see it boomin' once more. Great idea~

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline SpazPaint

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2018, 07:38:07 pm »
Ok guys, let's try to meet up this weekend. Here's the plan:

August 17-19
4:30 PM -10:30 PM EST-ish each day

Make it if you can! I'll be there this afternoon, waiting for people to show up. I'll be advertising in The Grounds till 4:30-ish
You can show up for as little or as long as you'd like :D

My in-game name is SpazPaint

Offline Absolite

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2018, 08:42:29 pm »
Ok guys, let's try to meet up this weekend. Here's the plan:

August 17-19
4:30 PM -10:30 PM EST-ish each day

Make it if you can! I'll be there this afternoon, waiting for people to show up. I'll be advertising in The Grounds till 4:30-ish
You can show up for as little or as long as you'd like :D

My in-game name is SpazPaint

Sounds like fun! Glad this is being planned out. I don’t know if I’ll be able to attend though OTL

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2020, 08:46:53 am »
I would try my hardest to attend, But the mod does not work for me. Ive been told to simply wait, but i waited 10 minutes and nothing happened.

The mod i downloaded is:  https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=58682.0 << this one has ALL the maps, ascention island and all those, which i miss SO much, so if anyone knows how to help me, please tell me how!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2020, 11:04:44 am »
I would try my hardest to attend, But the mod does not work for me. Ive been told to simply wait, but i waited 10 minutes and nothing happened.

The mod i downloaded is:  https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=58682.0 << this one has ALL the maps, ascention island and all those, which i miss SO much, so if anyone knows how to help me, please tell me how!
As Bloo always says, please try not to necro old threads! This was posted in late 2018, but I can't lock it so we're going to have to wait.
i'm back cause i'm bored as hell.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt