Author Topic: FH "mating..."  (Read 2087 times)

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
FH "mating..."
« on: May 18, 2020, 02:11:35 pm »
Okaaaay.. so i have came across multiple players in-game which have been "mating". And this is apparently a kids game.. but im really confused if its okay to do it or not as ive seen so many people on it just doing it around others who just sat there like it was totally fine. There have been some players that wanted to mate with me, and i just blocked them and left the map, and joined a different one. Im just confused if its okay or not as many, many people have done it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
Re: FH "mating..."
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 02:40:29 pm »
I think it is okay as long as you do it privately and not in public since this can't really be stopped. About the players that wanted to mate with you, you do right because you don't know what are their intentions, maybe you should screenshot the conversations with them and report them with the staff.

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 02:45:03 pm »
I think it is okay as long as you do it privately and not in public since this can't really be stopped. About the players that wanted to mate with you, you do right because you don't know what are their intentions, maybe you should screenshot the conversations with them and report them with the staff.
i did screenshot it, but it was AAAAAAAAAAGES ago, and i reinstalled fh MANY times as i sometimes break it lmao so i rarely have lots of screenies ;-;
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 03:10:41 pm »
They wanted to mate with you? Gross! Luckily I never get people asking to mate with me, because I'm usually a mongoose :)

Art by QuietMacaroni

SpicyDirt

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 11:12:14 pm »
If it is done in a private manner then it is difficult for moderators to put a stop to it. According to the official rules for the game, "NSFW/sexual/& or sexually suggestive behavior is forbidden. This applies to anyone manipulating the character animations/emotes to resemble mating/sex of any sort. This also includes custom mods such as animations, items, textures, sounds, music, etc. (Penalty: ban)." That is straight from Sura, so if you are having issues, just as Mac said, take a screenshot and send it off to a moderator.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 02:38:35 am »
SpicyDirt summed it up pretty well. We do not tolerate that sort of thing around here. I'm very sorry that you had people approach you about that. In the future be sure to send a report with unedited screenshot evidence that includes the username(s) and the offense(s) to staff. Bawfle made a very helpful guide on how to make reports here if you need some tips:

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=50652.0

Good that you blocked them. Never hesitate to message staff if a user makes you feel uncomfortable and presses you to engage in any sort of inappropriate behavior.

I'll lock this topic since it's been answered. ^^