Author Topic: The Zumba  (Read 2333 times)

Offline yakona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • ya-ko-na.tumblr.com
    • View Profile
The Zumba
« on: December 31, 2013, 05:01:18 pm »
But wait. What is a Zumba?

Glad you asked!

Note that I made this species up when I was 11 years old.
A Zumba is a canine species. They usually have a hyena marked body (spotted or striped) and wings. The markings are darker or completly black. An avarage Zumba is from 5 to 11 feet tall and they weight from 60kg to 150kg. Some males grow horns during mating season to impress the females and fight off other males. Female Zumbas are very agressive, strong and dominant during mating season and when their pups are in danger. A Zumba pup is born white with black markings. Their pelt color depends on what they focus on eating. For Example:If a pup starts eating meat at a young age their pelt turns red, if they focus on eating vegetation they turn green and if they focus on ating insects they turn yellow. There is a special kind of Zumba's that eat only tree bark, those turn beige or brown, but they are most likely to die sooner than others, which are immortal. The leader of a Zumba pack is called an Alpha or a matriarch, since there are usually female leaders.

More is coming soon!                                                                                                                                                                                   If you want to join my Zumba pack click here:http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=42094.new#new!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 05:50:39 pm by Neeloo »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: The Zumba
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 09:02:29 pm »
Nice spiecy you made up then. ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline yakona