Author Topic: Map problems and missing folders?  (Read 3967 times)

Offline Shadow-Crux

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Map problems and missing folders?
« on: June 15, 2011, 04:21:24 pm »
I've never posted here so..go easy on me. x-x Ok, so I know for maps I download them, extract them and put them in the '' FHmaps '' folder. I have. But I have also heard people talking about having an Exports folder. I do not have this. maps do not work for me at all. They never show up in the cape. I've asked around and no one knows how to help me with this. I've downloaded the newest patch and i've updated my computer just to make sure. Nothing has helped. x-x;;
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 04:26:04 pm by Shadow »

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
Re: Map problems and missing folders?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 04:42:46 pm »
I had same problem with my old computer, I didnt get the new markings and the export folder.
Try to reinstall the patch or ask if someone can send the export folder to you

Offline Shadow-Crux

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 04:59:24 pm »
o_o; there are new markings too? pff. Ok well I will re-install the patch. As for the Exports folder, I don't have anyone that can do that.

Tamune

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 05:10:31 pm »
If you don't have an expotrs folder, make one after the patch. It will be located just inside the FH folder. Name is exports. No uppercase.

Offline Shadow-Crux

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 05:14:26 pm »
But isnt there supposed to be a file in the exports folder?

Offline Rimfrost

• Community Champion
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 05:16:31 pm »
Only a read me file, and they arent so important :3 (I think xD)

Offline Rimfrost

• Community Champion
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 05:32:08 pm »
Kovu! i need your help please! My favourite characters Liana and Loo got stuck in Silent Lakes onto a map! Please collect it from there who they somehow and if he is needed i will tell him but only for you the user my name and my password! I ask you only take them out from there!
Kovu is never online what I know, and I dont think he read posts on the forum... And if your char is stuck in a map, just remove the files, go on at the char and go home. Then you are out from the map

Offline Shadow-Crux

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 06:08:31 pm »
Well I re-installed the patch, made an exports folder, still nothing. Should I un-install the game and re-install? Its the only thing i can think of. My computer isnt old or bad or anything. It's a fairly new laptop. Windows 7.

Leeka16

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 11:43:40 pm »
I've got a problem. I just downloaded the latest version of Feral Heart to my computer. When I log in the screen that is supposed to be a waterfall is black. I can see all my characters and the buttons fine, but when I go in-game it also does not show the background, only everyone's characters.  :-[
I have clicked the info button and went home to Bonfire Island but it said that there was a file missing.

Tamune

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 12:06:40 am »
Okay, dude, need help? Go make a different thread. This girl needs help. We are here to help her. No one else, mkay? No need to sound rude, But I'm tired of seeing questions after questions in one thread. And yes, Shadows. That is the only other solution I can think of. :) And Alika it would help if you told us what it said exactly.