Author Topic: Favorite Videos?  (Read 4442 times)

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Favorite Videos?
« on: July 21, 2013, 04:59:05 pm »
We've all seen those videos on Youtube made by our lovely staff and fellow members, right? Well, I'd like to know everyone's favorite! Tell me your favorite down below, and/or post a link to it ^^ Here are some of my favorites:(pardon the song's swear word, tis only the name of the song)
Feral Style
Damned If I Do Ya
Take Your Tyranny Away

All rights go to the video's respected owners ;)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Favorite Videos?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 07:31:44 pm »
Feral Style, defiantly Feral Style. Red did an amazing job on that video 8D

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 08:03:07 pm »
My favorite is this one.

Hijo De La Luna

The story depicted in it is a translation of the song itself but the main thing I like about it is that its serious. Yes, seeing every body dancing around to a random pop song is funny but after about the hundredth time they really start to look the same to me. I realize that a lot of  people probably want to try their hand at it and there is nothing wrong with that but when EVERYONE does the SAME thing with no variety... Its like anything else, it becomes so popular it becomes overused. And while I /don't/ want to say that the more "dance-themed" videos have less effort put into them as there are a few that have some very creative ideas worked into them that would probably be very hard to replicate. However, there is also a large number of them that don't. Most people can take fraps (or some other screen recording software), click "headbang," throw in some music and call it a Feral Heart dance video. If thats what you like, more power to you, but the majority of them do look very much the same to me, just with different music.

Seeing a more serious tune for a FH video is a nice change of scenery.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 08:11:18 pm by Silhouette »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 09:03:33 pm »
I love Tiffashy's videos, and SightlessTheDemon's videos, especially his/her music.
Urnam7 would be a popular choice of a channel with good videos, especially the fact she has amazing animating skills!
Sometimes I would favorite some speedpaints too, such as Mudclaw's death for it's music.
I've once even seen an amazing video of a tornado touching down somewhere in 2009. They had a great view to record it! :D
But something related to Feralheart? I forgot the title of it sadly, which frustrates me greatly. It was a none-english song, but it was translated in subtitles in the video and was the winner of a video contest.
I really wish I could show it! Though Red's videos are pretty good, I must say. ^^
I wish I could show something I really like on YouTube, but if I find that video with that cheetah that won the video contest, I'd be glad to share it.

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 11:00:27 pm »
I love Tiffashy's videos, and SightlessTheDemon's videos, especially his/her music.
Urnam7 would be a popular choice of a channel with good videos, especially the fact she has amazing animating skills!
Sometimes I would favorite some speedpaints too, such as Mudclaw's death for it's music.
I've once even seen an amazing video of a tornado touching down somewhere in 2009. They had a great view to record it! :D
But something related to Feralheart? I forgot the title of it sadly, which frustrates me greatly. It was a none-english song, but it was translated in subtitles in the video and was the winner of a video contest.
I really wish I could show it! Though Red's videos are pretty good, I must say. ^^
I wish I could show something I really like on YouTube, but if I find that video with that cheetah that won the video contest, I'd be glad to share it.

You mean this one, right? I rather like this one too. Its rather sweet and well thought-out.

Abre Tu Mente

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 11:30:29 pm »
Hmm, well, I technically like Tiffashy's videos of FeralHeart. I don't view too much FeralHeart videos, though her's often makes me laugh.

Why General left Feralheart
Feralheart Logic part 1

Etc, etc. All made by Tiffashy.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:37:47 pm by Vespian »
gone

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 12:26:48 am »

You mean this one, right? I rather like this one too. Its rather sweet and well thought-out.

Abre Tu Mente

Yep, that's it! I agree with you on that too. It makes your heart feel so free and welcome, too. :D

Vepsian@: I know, right? I know Tiffashy a bit too in the game, but I barely see her at all unless I'm on at a certain time. I hear she is pretty busy too. :C But she has pretty good videos. She even alerted me about the new Aorkai Feline demo when I checked her channel.
She's a wonderful person, and back on-topic...
TheHowlingLass has quite a few good videos, too. I would guess TheHowlingLass team would be the name, I forgot what the official channel was but I'm sure to come to where it was. I'll know when I see a channel with quite a few videos and somewhere around the name TheHowlingLass, lol.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 12:04:52 am »
I'm just going to put links, xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cny1T8-PDxM "Masky, Go home your drunk!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWWs6R9V4mM "ERMAHGERD, JEFFS, BEN, YOU ALL ARE DRUNK!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GVtRcWU5Eg  "Well this is awkward. It's awkward for everyone..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekKtPoTvcAA  "Woo, Masky and Jack! *Watches till end* Uhh, Jack? You feeling okay? You did whip your head around a lot more than Masky and Hoodie."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfxW21O2vTc   "OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE I'M IN HEAVEN!"
Lol, Sorry it's all creepy-pasta, I just LUV creepy-pasta. .3. (And Eyeless Jack, along with Masky. ^-^)

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 12:29:54 am »
I rather liked this one, and that was before I realized I was at the end of it. I had no idea I was even put in this video until the end LOL. (I'm playing May, the light green maned, tawny, and ocelot spotted one in the screenshots at 1:57 and 1:58)

Hurricane

Offline valen_acid

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 04:57:55 pm »
feral style, toxic, this is war and mate begar