Author Topic: What is United Republic?  (Read 3929 times)

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Re: What is United Republic?
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 12:28:20 am »
I've joined groups that fully support and ally themselves with The United Republic, and all of the RolePlays are enjoyable to me. Congratulations Heren, on the success of your group! True, in the world of Flourite Plains WC RolePlay the group is feared by some, but to me they will always be dear friends and allies!

Offline 20nickelback12

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 04:42:11 am »
When I first started RPing Warrior Cats, the original United Republic was formed to combat the forces of ShatteredClan, DeathClan, and some other Clan led by Amberstar I believe. It was originally supposed to be an alliance of the Clans, which I adamantly refused to join. I'm not entirely sure whether or not this new UR is supposed to be a continuation or spin off of this, either way the UR is nothing like it once was. I have, however had a few dealings with them and though I do not fear them, I don't exactly like or respect them either. All I know is that they're evil and someday I might attempt to stop them, if I get enough followings that is X3

Offline Heren

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 12:29:43 pm »
Being the creator of TUR I can say we were never an alliance of clans. We are an anti-clan with characters who wanted destroy the clans because they thought it was the right thing, all clans, hence one of our old battlecries "Death To All Clans."  The group has indeed changed since I stepped down but it is still the same original with a different leader.

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 05:10:22 pm »
Reminds me of a faction I have in my fanfic, the Paragon.

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 07:00:40 pm »
I've never heard of this group.. probably because I avoid unmapped Warrior roleplays. I don't mind 'darker' themed clans to anti-clan groups or whatever. As long as they know the difference between OOC and IC and know respect OOC. The thing that irks me most about clans/groups like these is that you sort of get forced and bullied into roleplaying with at times when you honestly don't want to. :I Like hey maybe my group and roleplay don't want to be a part of your plot OOC so kindly go elsewhere. As long as groups accept that I'm ok with them.

"Oh no a random group of cats is attacking my clan and ruining my roleplay without OOC consent and permission! D:" Like really respect my wishes as a roleplayer if I don't want involved and just go on yer way. Like I said, it they understand that I'm fine. That goes for any groups.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2013, 07:16:06 pm »
"Oh no a random group of cats is attacking my clan and ruining my roleplay without OOC consent and permission! D:" Like really respect my wishes as a roleplayer if I don't want involved and just go on yer way. Like I said, it they understand that I'm fine. That goes for any groups.

Oh I definatly know what you mean. I've had that happen to my clan once but it wasn't TUR that did it. It was some other small "evil" clan that no longer exists. They pretty much tried forcing an alligiance with my clan or else one of their members was going to turn into a wolf and kill us all..... Why, just why? ::)

Then a couple of days later that evil clan went inactive and my clan went back to what we were doing, and pretended it never happened.

Inactive

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2013, 09:23:06 pm »

Oh I definatly know what you mean. I've had that happen to my clan once but it wasn't TUR that did it. It was some other small "evil" clan that no longer exists. They pretty much tried forcing an alligiance with my clan or else one of their members was going to turn into a wolf and kill us all..... Why, just why? ::)

Then a couple of days later that evil clan went inactive and my clan went back to what we were doing, and pretended it never happened.

Was that RidgeClan?  it was a small 'evil' Clan that went inactive in the course of a day, :P Maybe it was them?

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972