Author Topic: A leave of absence... And a formal hello.  (Read 1570 times)

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
A leave of absence... And a formal hello.
« on: November 13, 2013, 12:14:12 am »
If any of you take the time to remember me as you read this, then hello yo you once more! Since the start of a new school year I haven't been able to keep up with the forums as much, to the point where I couldn't even post a formal thread of my inactivity. But, thanks to some willpower and spare time, I've been able to return. I'm very happy to be back and will hopefully be appearing around the forums regularly once again!

Now, for the next stage of my plan... My 'Formal Hello' as you more than likely saw in the title. Truth be told, I've been with the FeralHeart community for nearly a year now (coming up on my anniversary!) and never once introduced myself properly. Just to get this covered, I can assure you I have read the rules, checked the staff page, and reviewed how to report dozens of times. Without further ado, hello to all my former, current and yet to be FeralHeart friends!  ;D
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 12:17:27 am by TheWarrior »

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
Re: A leave of absence... And a formal hello.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 12:22:46 am »
why hello! c: I think I may remember you from a few months back! and also welcome back home to the forums cx

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 12:47:15 am »
Well welcome back Warrior! 8D We've met in-game before I believe. x'D

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 12:57:20 am »
I indeed remember you Warrior from a few months back, like Vipen has stated before me. T'is good to see you've found the time to return to us as we've certainly missed ye'.
Welcome back to Feralheart!
gone

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 01:54:30 am »
I remember you, like the others^^ I noticed your absence and I was wondering where you were.

Welcome back and I hope you enjoy your stay here once more :)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 07:32:52 pm »
I am happy that you have now grabbed some spare time and used it to visit our floofy community once again. Yes, school can be a pain in the floofy butt and with all the homework and long lessons, you just can't cope with keeping FH a responsibility.

But hopefully you will be able to come on more often, and in future inform us of your absence. I look forward to seeing you more often in the holidays on here, there will be more time to chill with the fellow floofs. So there ya go, something to look forward too! xD
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads