Author Topic: The Ebon Circle Summer Party!  (Read 6993 times)

Offline Lady_RavenRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • RavenBlackRose1996
    • View Profile
    • The Kreptic Circle
The Ebon Circle Summer Party!
« on: July 14, 2014, 02:43:17 am »

Hello Everyone of Feral Heart!!

On Saturday July 19th The Ebon Circle will be hosting there own summer party! We know that Feral Heart had its own summer party which was great (Well done to the people who hosted it) We waited till now to announce our summer party because we didn't want to interfere with the main one that was happening. Anyway! But Yes The Ebon Circle is hosting there own Summer party This coming Saturday! The party will be mapped which I will post a link to the download for the map once its complete. There will be games and several little activities for people to enjoy!

STARTING TIMES

The party will officially be starting at 2pm Central time! So the times for different areas will be listed below.
Pacific Time: 12pm
Mountain Time: 1pm
Central Time: 2pm
Eastern Time: 3pm
If I got any of those times confused I'm Sorry! Double check if you need to on a time zone converter! But the party will be starting 2pm Central time!

Map Download and Live Stream Link

Map Link + Invisible Presets: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lwn1vm4mz9xvash/The+Ebon+Circle+%28TEC%29+Summer+Map.zip

Live Stream Link: http://www.livestream.com/theeboncircle

Pawesome Pack V.5 ( 2 different links just in case one doesn't work)
Media fire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u3lshplj3zrh6wo/Pawesome+Items+Pack+V5.zip
Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqlqiefht9tzzuq/Pawesome%20Items%20Pack%20V5.zip

At the moment we are unsure if we will be hosting a live stream with music on it or not! Hopefully We will be there will also be music in certain parts of the map! ALSO If Anyone is having any issues downloading anything feel free to contact me on my Skype at maddie.reese2 and i will personally show you how to download the map, Items, and the presets. Also Whisper me or any other TEC member for help if needed!

GAMES

The games that will be on the map include a tic tac toe game, hide n' seek, Find the demon pup, Find the upside down ghost And find the item! For the find the item game we will have about 4-5 of our members with invisible presets on and they will have a single item and they will be running around the map with it. Your job is to find the item they have, and Take a screenshot with it then whisper me (RavenBlood14) saying you found the item (I will then write your name down and the time it took you to find the item) And then i will ask you to either send me the screenshot on Skype to me or to Berrymutt here on the Feral Heart Forums to make it official. My Skype is maddie.reese2 . There will be total of 10 items that will be sent out through out the party at different times, and they will be announced Via general chat when they are out running about. The invisible presets will be included into the map download in a separate folder so make sure you get the presets and put them in Local Disk C > Feral Heart > Presets. Also the find the item game will be a timed game! meaning the items will only be out for a certain amount of time most likely only 10 minutes then they will disappear. (We will announce what items are out and when they leave) If no one is able to find the item we will extend the time limit.

Pawesome Pack v.5 Is needed for the Items game! The download for Pawesome Pack v.5 is listed above! Make sure you get it! If you don't have V.5 you wont see the right items!

Winners Of The Games!

The Find the Item (the invisible preset game) will be a timed game! This means I or someone else will have a stop watch going and whoever shows and proves they have a screenshot and found the item there name will be written down and how long it took you to find it. The person with the least amount of time to find the all 10 of the items is the winner! The winner will get a drawing or a preset from one of our members! For the Demon Pup Game, The demon pups will be scattered through out the map and who ever comes to us with the right amount found (We will know how many there are) and a screenshot next to each demon pup to prove it will get a preset or a drawing! Also for the Find the upside down ghost. There is a single ghost in the map that is upside down. Whoever finds it first with a screenshots as proof sent to either me on Skype or to Berrymutt here on the forums gets a drawing! PLEASE NO CHEATING.

More Info
During the Party We Will Be Recruiting! So If you wish to join just whisper any of the TEC members and let us know if you feel like joining! This is also an open event (Just in case you didn't figure it out yet x3 ) Meaning EVERYONE in the community of FH is invited! We look forward to see everyone and we hope you all can make it to the party! Also If you are having issues downloading the map let one of the TEC members know by either simply whispering us during the party or post it here on the forums!

ALSO, Feral Heart Rules Still Apply In The Map! We do not want to see cussing, harassing, or spamming! Please be respectful and follow the rules!

SPOILERS!

Here Are just a few pictures of the map and some of the little places that are on the map.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 07:38:57 pm by IrisMTEC »

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: The Ebon Circle Summer Party!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 03:02:23 am »
Totally cool. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 03:03:36 am »
Thank you Zerena!

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline RoseTheOutcast

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Arts
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 03:12:42 am »
Not only am I doing some of the prizes, but I'm giving out cookies there too. If the cookies go bye you all can eat me if it comes to that.
Ok, the cookies were a lie, but It would be epic if you all could come join in

I really hope whoever gets my prizes loves them
Moved to new account~

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 03:16:46 am »
You are very welcome. I am thinking about joining your Ebon Cirlce group with a character I have on the side. I am not very sure if it would be ok, and what your guy's requirements are on it. xD

Offline RoseTheOutcast

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Arts
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 03:22:48 am »
You are very welcome. I am thinking about joining your Ebon Cirlce group with a character I have on the side. I am not very sure if it would be ok, and what your guy's requirements are on it. xD

No no, it is absolutely ok to join us. As for requirements, they should be outlined in our board in the groups section of this very forum.
Moved to new account~

Offline Lady_RavenRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • RavenBlackRose1996
    • View Profile
    • The Kreptic Circle
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 03:24:07 am »
If Anyone wants to join at this moment xD I'm in cape on Iris right now. Just come find me and whisper me and ill help you out.

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 03:37:00 am »
Ok I will come pay you a visit then Iris. ^^

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 03:46:51 am »
We will be glad if you could join our group :3 <33.

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline Canon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • (????)? ? ???
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 11:25:20 pm »
Aww, I can't make it TTT3TTT