Author Topic: The Kreptic Circle 2015 Spooky Summer Party! MAP ADDED + UPATED PRESET INSTALLER  (Read 8632 times)

Offline Lady_RavenRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • RavenBlackRose1996
    • View Profile
    • The Kreptic Circle
Hello Everyone of Feral Heart!!

On Saturday July 25th The Kreptic Circle will be hosting a summer party but with a bit of TKC touch, Making it a Spooky Summer Party! We hope everyone in the Feral Heart community will be able to join us for a great time of chatting, games and just having fun! Please everyone is invited so tell your friends! Down below in this post is more information about the Times, Map, Downloads, Events and prizes!

STARTING TIMES

The party will officially be starting at 2pm Central time! So the times for different areas will be listed below.
Pacific Time: 12pm
Mountain Time: 1pm
Central Time: 2pm
Eastern Time: 3pm
If I got any of those times confused I'm Sorry! Double check if you need to on a time zone converter! But the party will be starting 2pm Central time!

Map, Presets, Item Downloads And Live Stream Link

All TKC Presets:http://www.mediafire.com/download/xaesz8cwmt2rwtb/TKC+PresetInstaller+2015+V2.exe UPDATED

Map Link + Invisible Presets: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1atoeq160hxwbog/TKCSummerParty2015.zip NO CHEATING AND LOOKING EARLY :U

Live Stream Link: http://original.livestream.com/thekrepticcircle[/url]

Legendary Item Pack Link + Pawesome Pack:
Media Fire Pawesome: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u3lshplj3zrh6wo/Pawesome+Items+Pack+V5.zip
Media Fire Legendary :http://www.mediafire.com/download/gosbyzsczcx36qa/Legendary+Items+v3.zip The Legendary keeps being updated make sure you have the updated one! Also Legendary is most requested for the games! UPDATED AGAIN)

ALSO If Anyone is having any issues downloading anything feel free to contact me on my Skype at maddie.reese2 and i will personally show you how to download the map, Items, and the presets. Also Whisper me or any other TEC/BL member for help if needed!

GAMES

Find the Demon Pups, Find the upside down ghost and find the item!

For the find the item game we will have about 1-2 our members with invisible presets on and they will have a single item and they will be running around the map with it. Your job is to find the item we call out first before 10 minutes ends! To win this game you must have the least amount of time to find all 10 items together. So for each item I will start a stop watch and take down the times for everyone on how long it took them to find it! So Find them quickly! Once you find the item run away quickly so no one else sees you next to it and we will have you go back to a starting point on the map we will tell you during the party. I will be announcing in general chat when the item is out and time has started and once 10 minutes is up the person with the item will leave! ALSO YOU MUST HAVE NAME TAGS OFF! It would be WAY to easy if you had the name tags on!

For the find the Demon pup game its very easy, Scattered across the map there will be Demon pups that we have hidden in 10 areas of the map, First person to all 10 of them wins! To win and prove that you found ALL of them you will need to either send them to me on Skype (maddie.reese2) or some other forum to show me Screenshots of you next to the Demon Pup So we know you weren't cheating! :) First person to send all 10 screenshots Wins!

Find the upside down Ghost  is quite easy first person to find the upside Ghost is the winner. We will be watching the ghost Via f3 so we will know who sees it first!

Pawesome Pack v.5 Or The Legendary Items Is needed for the Items game! The download for Pawesome Pack v.5 and Legendary is listed above!

Winners Of The Games!

The person with the least amount of time to find the all 10 of the items is the winner and will get a drawing or a preset from one of our members! For the Find the demon pups winner will get a preset or a drawing! Also for the Find the upside down ghost. There is a single ghost in the map that is upside down. Whoever finds it first wins and gets a drawing! PLEASE NO CHEATING.

More Info

During the Party We Will Be Recruiting! So If you wish to join just whisper any higher ups from TEC/BL and let us know if you feel like joining! This is also an open event (Just in case you didn't figure it out yet x3 ) Meaning EVERYONE in the community of FH is invited! We look forward to see everyone and we hope you all can make it to the party! Also If you are having issues downloading the map let one of the TEC/BL members know by either simply whispering us during the party or post it here on the forums!

ALSO, Feral Heart Rules Still Apply In The Map! We do not want to see cussing, harassing, or spamming! Please be respectful and follow the rules!

A Little More Info About The Kreptic Circle

Just for all those who wanted to know a little bit more about us and what we are. The Kreptic Circle is made up of a species called Krepti. The Kreptis species is a shadowy entity that is trapped in a realm between the world of the living and the world of the dead. Because of this type of parallel "limbo", a Kreptis can interact easily with living beings if they choose to do so. A Kreptis is formed when an individual suffers an intense traumatic death or has lived a hard life full of regrets. It is believed that the species exists to wander the in-between until they come to terms with their regrets and passing.

In our group we have two clans/types of Krepti, One which a lot know of is The Ebon Circle(TEC), And Our more newer Clan The Bloodlings (BLs)

If you want to learn more about the Krepti kind please check out the link Above! It has all the info on them :) Also just to check out the rest of the site just go to http://the-kreptic-circle.forumotion.com/ .

SPOILERS

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 09:54:07 am by IrisBTEC »

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
Re: The Kreptic Circle 2015 Spooky Summer Party!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 12:09:06 am »
We hope you can make it! Make sure everyone has fun, stays safe, and to spread the love for the Kreptis species. Thank you everyone for reading and we hope you can come on this date and play around with us! Hope you can come and trust me we Krepti don't bite, only suck your souls out a wee bit ;3.

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 12:39:53 am »
The screenshots look great- I'm definitely intrigued. Hopefully, I'll be in town and able to make it.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 01:37:07 am »
That's great, I hope you can make it c:!

Download My Presets

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 08:27:22 am »
Elder member might make it ;w;
-wiggles my old cane-
miss seeing everyone.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 11:43:53 am »
Ayyyy, this looks interesting.

I think I can make this one.
Sorta miss seeing the TEC/TKC 'round.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 10:15:34 pm »
Elder member might make it ;w;
-wiggles my old cane-
miss seeing everyone.

I miss you too you old fart!

Ayyyy, this looks interesting.

I think I can make this one.
Sorta miss seeing the TEC/TKC 'round.

We are always around (Well not 'me' at the moment because FH won't work on my laptop but you know what I mean.)

Download My Presets

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 05:40:08 am »
I would love to join, but sadly I don't think I'll be able to come due to a vacation.

Offline Lavi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • B I R D Q U E E N
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 06:18:12 am »
Hi, I'm the person responsible for making the map and some of the prizes. Just wanna let you guys here on the FH forums know that the map is completed as of today (but it's still too early to post a link to it, sorry).  I'm really looking to the reactions of those who can join us because we've worked hard on making this happen (well, certainly a lot easier since we hosted a party last year, this will be our second party). See you guys then!
rip

Offline Lady_RavenRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • RavenBlackRose1996
    • View Profile
    • The Kreptic Circle
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2015, 06:30:57 am »
I've posted a new link for the legendary Items! I would rather everyone gets that instead of pawesome for the party! But hopefully they're not to different! Please keep checking the Item link though just in case it updated more before the party! Also be on the look out probably the night before the party or early morning the link for the map will be up! The Map download will also have Invisible Presets in them that some of our members will be wearing during the games! So make sure to put those into your 'Presets' Folder!!