Author Topic: Character Creation Issues [REPOST v1.13]  (Read 6994 times)

FoxfangPitbull

Character Creation Issues [REPOST v1.13]
« on: December 28, 2011, 09:32:07 pm »
Yeah well, I very much doubt I'm going to get any help on this, since my other post was pretty much ignored and pushed out.
But I cannot edit, or delete characters on FH but I can create the basic lioness. Insofar as click the new create button, then just click, okay. And there, the lioness appears. I cannot edit her at all though.
Red has been into my computer and determined it's not my account or computer so it must be a bug with the patch.
SO...can ANYONE give me any clues at all into what is going on?

[ I'm sorry for the aggressive tone, but when the original post: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=15438.0
Is now on page 4, with 120+ veiws and 6 replies that are all ME bumping the thread up and no suggestions whatsoever apart from one which didn't work, you can see where I'm coming from. Or can't you? ]
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 09:43:53 pm by FoxfangPitbull »

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Re: Character Creation Issues [REPOST v1.13]
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 09:45:06 pm »
I'm sorry to say that if someone hasn't answered, even though so may have looked, then no one has a solution. I have no suggestions, since you've tried a reinstall.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 09:51:41 pm »
Really?! So, that's it? I just won't be able to create, edit or delete characters at all?
Couldn't a list of what shouldn't be present in the FH folder be given out, maybe I have something in there that i shouldn't have?
The FH log, what about that, its coming up with: "Cannot find item with index 0"...I've tired deleting those lines and even the log itself.
There's got to be something?
Well then...if that's the case, bye-bye FH for me then

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 09:55:20 pm »
Are there any addons that you currently have? Or do you just have plain FH? Before I try to troubleshoot with ya, I should know what you've put in there. XD

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 10:04:42 pm »
Are there any addons that you currently have? Or do you just have plain FH? Before I try to troubleshoot with ya, I should know what you've put in there. XD

Addons? As in...?
I downloaded the plain FH, I've given up putting mods on like maps or presets or character mods.

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 10:06:32 pm »
Okay, so no addons. What system are you running the game on? Are you using a Mac or PC? I've  noticed the Mac version is terribly glitchy.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 10:12:09 pm »
I run Windows Vista (Damn them)

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 10:15:17 pm »
Eww, Viiiista *hisssss* Lol. Would you like me to keep posting on here or your other previous thread? Also, curious if any of the bars on the character creation screen show up. I know you can't change the color or modify, but do the visuals show up and you just can't click them?

Edit: Forgot to ask how many characters you have on your account. I noticed issues if I tried to make more than 4.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 10:20:23 pm by Windance »

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 10:20:05 pm »
Eww, Viiiista *hisssss* Lol. Would you like me to keep posting on here or your other previous thread? Also, curious if any of the bars on the character creation screen show up. I know you can't change the color or modify, but do the visuals show up and you just can't click them?

Vista should die.
This thread is fine, carry on.
The visuals are showing up just fine, i can modify colour, add markings etc, but when I click "Okay" to finalise it, the "creating..." or "updating..." screen just sticks and doesn't move.

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 10:21:38 pm »
Vista should die.
This thread is fine, carry on.
The visuals are showing up just fine, i can modify colour, add markings etc, but when I click "Okay" to finalise it, the "creating..." or "updating..." screen just sticks and doesn't move.
Okay, I had this problem before. How many characters do you have already created? I noticed this issue after having more than 4 characters, so never made more than 4.