Author Topic: BLACK SCREEN  (Read 3532 times)

kopa656

BLACK SCREEN
« on: April 22, 2012, 11:01:21 pm »
to start my own and choose my character when I load all esenario aparese black is and how I can fix it

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Re: BLACK SCREEN
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 11:07:31 pm »
Are you on regular FH or FH+?
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

kopa656

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 11:08:45 pm »
I have no idea

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 11:11:02 pm »
Ok, so when you first open FH, on the main menu, is the background black there? Or is it only once you load a character?
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

kopa656

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 11:12:18 pm »
is only once by the character

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 11:18:26 pm »
Ok. So you can see the buttons down the bottom, when you load your character. Press the one shaped like a feather, and press "Go Home". If that doesn't work, press the "Reset Home" Button.

kopa656

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 11:22:41 pm »
I try and tell me canoot find map file

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 11:24:02 pm »
OK. It sounds like your FH did not install properly, if you are missing your map files. I would try to reinstall FH, and see if that works.

kopa656

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 11:27:33 pm »
tell me was to download FeralHeart Patch

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 11:31:45 pm »
No, you should not have to download the patch. Just download the "FeralHeart Game Setup"